Full-Time Billing Coordinator – Cuartero
It is the responsibility of the Billing Manager to report to the Director and to ensure that the department’s objectives and goals are met. There will be a Billing Manager who will be responsible for overseeing a team of billing specialists who will be responsible for handling vendor bills and associated queries and disputes, as well as working across departments to address problems in a timely way. It is the responsibility of the Billing Manager to ensure that financial and operational reports are in place to monitor the billing team’s success. In addition, the Billing Manager will spearhead efforts to increase the efficiency of the billing process and the team. To succeed in this position, you must have a problem-solving mindset and the capacity to lead a team.
Job Title : Billing Coordinator
Location : Cuartero, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.58 per hour.
Company : Chainalysis
Job Type : Full-Time
- Acquire a thorough understanding of both internal and external training and support requirements. These requirements must be met with enough resources. Provide suggestions and input to other areas of the firm on problems that affect the company’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Help the Senior Billing Manager establish standard processes and procedures for the whole billing cycle, and keep current records of these procedures.
- The best way to guarantee that bills are delivered in a timely manner and correctly is to keep up to date on all of the invoicing and payment terms, discount agreements, and client preferences.
- Providing mentoring, training, and ongoing feedback, annual performance reviews, managing and balancing billing workloads, and monitoring direct reports’ schedules and overtime are just a few of the ways to manage billing analysts (and other offices as necessary).
- Make suitable suggestions for write-offs of delinquent or disputed amounts and adjust billing rates appropriately.
- By managing internal resources and establishing relationships, ensures the success of PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy. To adhere to tariffs, to give guidance and direction to extension colleagues. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements in response to changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Monitor extension operations, guarantee proper collection and processing of CIAC payments, and allow refunds. Maintain timely communication with internal and external departments on CIAC growth. Training should be offered to all stakeholders engaged in the CIAC extension process.
- The CIAC extension department’s rules, methods, and processes are overseen by this individual to ensure compliance with regulations and policies, as well as customer satisfaction. This job facilitates PSCO’s standardization of processes and policies. Policy, procedure, and process discrepancies linked to operational performance are identified and pursued.
- Whenever possible, coordinate with attorneys and billing staff to maintain strong working relationships between partners, administrative support employees, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Involvement in new hire interviews as well as training for the billing team, as well as the creation of resources to help in billing education for lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants
- Achieve tangible outcomes in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit findings, and customer satisfaction. You may make recommendations to the company’s senior management. Seek ways to integrate CIAC extension concerns into other work processes and objectives by collaborating with other organizations.
- Ability to analyze information and processes and collaborate with other departments to perform root-cause analysis and solve problems.
- To be considered for this role, applicants must have a working understanding of Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software package, as well as Microsoft Office and Excel.
- You’ll be qualified for this job if you have at least five years of experience working in the utilities business and a bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent communication, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work successfully with people at all levels of the company, are essential.
- Candidates must also have strong time management and organizational skills, as well as a thorough grasp of the project’s scope, deliverables, and timelines.