18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Billing Clerk – Maheshwar
Our office is looking for a Billing Manager. This person will report to the Senior Billing Manager and be in charge of the local Billing Clerks. We’re searching for someone with at least 5 years of billing experience and a bachelor’s degree in accounting or a similar subject. The Billing Manager must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, be organized, and give great leadership.
Job Title : Billing Clerk
Location : Maheshwar, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 21.76 per hour.
Company : Sullivan & Cromwell
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences to ensure that bills are received on time and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately handled.
- Assist in the recruitment of new members of the billing team and the development of educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants in their training on billing processes.
- Policy, procedures and processes for the CIAC extension department are overseen by this position to ensure compliance with regulations and rules as well as excellent customer service. By virtue of this position, PSCO is able to standardize its processes and policies. Operational performance-related policy, procedure, and process discrepancies are identified and pursued.
- Manages internal resources and establishes linkages to ensure the success of PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy. To fulfill tariffs, offer guidance and leadership to colleagues in extension. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of changes in the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Monitor extension operations, ensuring CIAC payments are received and processed accurately, and allow refunds. Ensure that internal and external departments are brought up to date on CIAC expansions. Training should be offered to all stakeholders engaged in the CIAC extension process.
- Recommend writing off previous debts and keeping billing rates in line as possible.
- Work with the Senior Billing Manager to develop standard processes and procedures for all phases of the billing cycle; maintain current documentation of such procedures
- Recognize departmental and customer training and compliance support needs. If there are sufficient resources to meet these needs, then proceed. Please share your thoughts and ideas on issues impacting the firm’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, and also regulatory compliance in other areas of the company.
- Manage billing analysts (and other offices as assigned), including but not limited to providing mentorship, training, and continuing feedback, performing yearly performance assessments, managing and balancing billing workloads, and supervising direct reports’ schedules and overtime.
- Achieve tangible outcomes in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit findings, and customer satisfaction. You may make recommendations to the company’s senior management. Seek ways to integrate CIAC extension concerns into other work processes and objectives by collaborating with other organizations.
- By collaborating with attorneys and billing employees as appropriate, maintain great working relationships between partners, administrative support people, and the Finance Department and billing team.
- Successful candidates must have extraordinary customer service talents, as well as excellent verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to engage successfully with individuals of all levels.
- Candidates must be skilled in Aderant or another industry-standard collection software tool, as well as Microsoft Office, and have a working knowledge of sophisticated Microsoft Excel capabilities such as pivot tables, charts, graphs, and formulae.
- Ability to analyze information and processes and collaborate with other departments to perform root-cause analysis and solve problems.
- Candidates must also have excellent organizational abilities and the ability to handle several tasks and achieve tight deadlines while understanding scope, deliverables, and schedules.
- You’ll be qualified for this job if you have at least five years of experience working in the utilities business and a bachelor’s degree.