Full-Time Billing Analyst – Trento
The Billing Manager is in charge of setting the tone, guiding the team, and imparting knowledge and expertise. Ensures that best practices are followed while integrating and optimizing the system. Strategic policies, regulatory compliance, internal audits, corporate financials, customer happiness, and internal customer demands are all within the purview of this position. This person is in charge of overseeing all aspects of the department’s day-to-day operations as well as overseeing the budget and the performance of its employees. They are also responsible for streamlining processes and increasing productivity.
Job Title : Billing Analyst
Location : Trento, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.09 per hour.
Company : Nadine Bocelli & Company, Inc. – New York Legal Staffing, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Mentor, train, provide continuing feedback, conduct yearly performance assessments, manage and juggle billing workloads, and supervise direct reports’ schedules and overtime responsibilities in the billing department (and other offices as assigned).
- In order to guarantee that bills are delivered promptly and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately handled, it is essential to have a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, as well as the preferences of both.
- Make suitable suggestions for write-offs of delinquent or disputed amounts and adjust billing rates appropriately.
- Manages the CIAC extension department’s policy, procedure, and process creation and execution in order to boost performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. Standardizes PSCO’s processes and policies. Gaps in rules, procedures, and processes that have an influence on operational performance are aggressively identified and pursued.
- Ensure excellent working connections between partners, administrative support personnel, and the Finance Department and billing team by coordinating with lawyers and billing staff as needed.
- Attain quantifiable results in the areas of training, compliance, financial impact, audit findings, and customer satisfaction. Make suggestions to top management and convey them to them. Collaborate with other organizations to identify and explore possibilities for process improvement and integration of CIAC extension issues into other work processes and initiatives.
- Recognize departmental and customer training and compliance support requirements. Assure that sufficient resources are allocated to address these demands. Provide comments and suggestions to various departments within the organization on problems affecting the company’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Develop standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; keep updated documentation of such procedures.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy will be successful if PSCO’s internal resources and connections are managed effectively. For tariff compliance, provide leadership and assistance to extension colleagues. Develop, discuss, and execute consistent process improvements in response to changes in Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Inspect CIAC payments for accuracy and authorize refunds once they have been collected and processed accurately. Keep everyone informed on CIAC extensions, both internally and outside. Offer CIAC extension training to everyone involved.
- Be a part of the hiring and training processes for new billing staff and develop educational materials to be used by lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants to learn about billing practices.
- BS degree in Accounting, Management or related field, minimum of 5 years work experience in utility operations, regulatory, accounting, auditing or business process work experience or equivalent.
- Ability to analyze information and processes and collaborate with other departments to perform root-cause analysis and solve problems.
- Candidates must also have strong time management and organizational skills, as well as a thorough grasp of the project’s scope, deliverables, and timelines.
- Successful candidates must demonstrate exemplary customer service skills as well as excellent verbal, written, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to communicate well with all levels of personnel.
- All candidates must have a working knowledge of Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software product along with Microsoft Office and Excel in order to be considered for this position.