18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Billing Analyst – Luna
For our office, we’re looking for a Billing Manager. This person will report to the Senior Billing Manager and will be in charge of the local Billing Clerks. We’re searching for someone with at least 5 years of billing experience and a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related profession. The Billing Manager must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, be organized, and lead others.
Job Title : Billing Analyst
Location : Luna, Apayao Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 22.15 per hour.
Company : The Mount Sinai Health System
Job Type : Full-Time
- Providing mentoring, training, and ongoing feedback, annual performance reviews, managing and balancing billing workloads, and monitoring direct reports’ schedules and overtime are just a few of the ways to manage billing analysts (and other offices as necessary).
- It is important to have strong working relationships with the legal and billing departments in order to provide smooth communication among partners, administrative employees, and the finance department.
- Customer satisfaction; training; compliance; financial impact; and audit findings are all areas in which you may have an impact. In front of the company’s senior executives, present your results and suggestions. Work with other groups to discover methods to improve the process by incorporating CIAC concerns into other work processes and activities.
- PSCO’s CIAC Extension Policy is ensured by managing internal resources and establishing linkages. Provide guidance and leadership to extension colleagues in order to fulfill tariffs. Develop, discuss, and implement consistent process improvements as a consequence of changes to the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Track and allow refunds for CIAC payments, verify that extensions are properly collected, and guarantee that the payments are handled accurately. CIAC expansions should be communicated to all relevant departments, both internal and external, as soon as they become known. Training should be given to all parties participating in the CIAC extension process.
- Maintain a thorough awareness of client billing and payment terms, discount agreements, and lawyer and client preferences to ensure that bills are received on time and correctly, and that client and lawyer preferences are appropriately handled.
- Manages the creation and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the CIAC extension department in order to improve performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. She is responsible for the standardization of PSCO’s processes and policies. Gaps in rules, procedures, and processes that have an impact on operational performance are actively discovered and addressed.
- In order to provide training and compliance assistance, you must first understand the requirements of your department and your customers. Ensure that resources are allocated to satisfy these requirements. Provide comments and suggestions on problems affecting the company’s financial and customer satisfaction objectives, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Collaborate with the Senior Billing Manager to develop and manage a set of standard billing processes and procedures.
- Make appropriate recommendations for write-offs of past due or disputed amounts, and maintain reasonable billing rates.
- Participate in new billing team member interviews and training, as well as create materials to aid in the billing practices education of attorneys, secretaries, and legal assistants.
- Additionally, candidates must be able to manage various jobs and tight deadlines with ease, knowing the scope, deliverables, and timescales.
- In addition to Microsoft Office and Aderant or a billing industry standard collection software application, candidates must be comfortable with sophisticated Microsoft Excel capabilities including pivot tables, charts and graphs.
- If you have at least five years of experience working in the utilities industry and have a bachelor’s degree, you’ll be eligible for this position.
- Candidates must have great customer service abilities, as well as good verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, and be able to interact effectively with people at all levels.
- Analytical skills, including working with other departments and evaluating data and processes, are required for doing root cause analysis and issue solutions.