18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Bilingual Receptionist – Muscat
We need a receptionist that is a people person and can handle customer service with ease. This individual will be responsible for communicating with high-level clients and staff and running a multi-line phone system and other office equipment (computers, printers, scanners, etc.).
Job Title : Bilingual Receptionist
Location : Muscat, Masqaṭ, Oman
Salary : $ 16.86 per hour.
Company : Newsmax Media, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manage and maintain an employee database, including but not limited to: new hiring, employee tracking, and annual compliance trainings.
- Answer, screen, and forward calls, provide information, and take messages over a multi-line phone system.
- Take part in any and all meetings required of you by the Office of Operations, Finance, and Performance Management.
- Maintain accurate sign-out/sign-in processes for guests and on-site workers, and ensure that everyone knows where everyone is at all times.
- Respond to visitors, guests, employees, and messengers who are involved in your research. Assess the reason for the visit and take the guest to their desired locations.
- In addition to taking and forwarding calls, you’ll also be expected to field simple inquiries and provide some background info when asked.
- Maintain a signed-out ledger for each piece of office equipment and a key log for the office and filing cabinets.
- It is their job to respond to inquiries in the CMMS, and provide backup training in addition to other administrative duties.
- Tasks include invoicing, data entry, word processing, generating new case files, and composing letters.
- Contributing to the office via filing, copying, collating, faxing, etc.
- a background working as a receptionist or office assistant in a fast-paced workplace.
- Internet navigation and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint are assumed.
- It is crucial to pay special attention to detail in order to document and properly address each and every problem that is brought to the front desk.
- multitasking prowess and the capacity to crank out work quickly.
- Respectful and thorough following up is a hallmark of this service, as are open lines of communication and genuine concern for the well-being of clients, employees, and other professionals.