18 Mar 2023
Full-Time BILINGUAL POLISH speaking Quality Monitor – Banhā
All items must be translated or adapted effectively by the Translator. Assists in the translation of website material, marketing copy, in-store communication, and corporate rules and procedures. This profession involves a high degree of collaboration and an eye for detail.
Job Title : BILINGUAL POLISH speaking Quality Monitor
Location : Banhā, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 27.39 per hour.
Company : Long Island FQHC
Job Type : Full-Time
- databases in place to keep track of the assessment results, hours worked, training status, and other pertinent data for the temporary employee pool.
- In order to ensure that medical and technical terminology is effectively translated, the translator reviews and assesses it in both its source language and its intended target language.
- Ensure accurate translation of textual materials such as flyer, social media posts, district wide announcements/press releases, and other types of documents into any language.
- Regular duties at the office include answering phones and welcoming visitors, answering basic inquiries about the company’s goods and services, opening and sorting mail, generating purchase order requests, validating invoices and other payments, and other duties as assigned.
- The written word may convey information about a region’s politics, ethnicity, and culture. When translating into another language, it is usual for the translator to utilize terms and phrases specific to the target language’s (TL) norms and modes of expression (s).
- Verify that translations are thorough and correct, and that the original text, meaning, or sentiment and purpose have not been added or omitted.
- This individual is responsible for reviewing papers that have been translated by others in the district. The teaching given by this instrument is beneficial to both schools and translation consultants alike.
- Use reference resources to your advantage. To be able to develop written translations and goods, one must have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, as well as basic internet capabilities.
- Translated District publications include school handbooks and advisories as well as school newsletters as well as forms, urgent phone calls to parents, medical warnings, legal issues, and sensitive information.
- The interpreter helps parents and teachers talk about their kids’ academics, behavior, medical emergencies, and other sensitive issues at meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and other school events.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be ready and able to translate in schools and communities using one’s own vehicle
- Promoting effective communication while dealing with coworkers, students, and others in order to convey information
- The ability to communicate fluently in two languages at the native speaker level and an awareness of the cultural context in which those languages are spoken are essential.
- Skills to communicate in defined language beyond conversational level, allowing constituents with limited English language ability to engage fully in the indicated process.
- The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in translation, a foreign language, or a similar subject, or an equivalent degree, as well as shown interpersonal skills and good writing and spoken communication abilities.