19 Mar 2023
Full-Time BEAUTY PROOFREADER (REMOTE) – Tanauan
The position of Proofreader is open at the moment. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and able to work well with others in a fast-paced, low-staff setting. You’ll need to be able to roll with the punches, keep your cool, and fulfill tight deadlines. Ability to operate with little oversight and come to sound conclusions without prompting is required. Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with attorneys, personnel, and clients.
Job Title : BEAUTY PROOFREADER (REMOTE)
Location : Tanauan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.46 per hour.
Company : NEW POST
Job Type : Full-Time
- All documents need to be proofread to ensure they are error-free and presentable. Using a standard proofreading code, please indicate any errors you find in the document.
- Discuss job assignments and any necessary revisions to the documents with the personnel, attorneys, and management.
- Check original copy or drafts for grammatical, typographical, and compositional problems and mark them for correction.
- Microsoft Office and Windows (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) expertise is a must, with web abilities an added bonus.
- Possess a strong command of the English language, along with exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and verbal skills, as well as the ability to manage multiple projects at once with ease.
- Having proofread documents for at least five years, preferably in a legal setting.
- Be sure to keep track of any and all documents that have been subject to copyediting or proofreading.
- Please return your corrected papers so that we may evaluate the differences.
- Use software like ChangePro for electronic review and tracking of comments and tracked changes in IM to streamline your proofreading and copyediting processes.
- Make adjustments to the original hard copy or electronic copy of any papers that need spelling, grammatical, or word usage research. If necessary, help the department manager develop writing rules or style advice for dissemination to the department.
- Capacity to take the initiative oneself and see the big picture while keeping an eye on the minutiae is a must.
- Ability to connect successfully and professionally with people at all levels of the organization, including firm leadership, management, and support workers.
- A high level of trustworthiness and confidentiality regarding sensitive company information and employee matters is required.
- Capacity to perform effectively under duress and the agility to respond positively and rapidly to novel situations and challenges.
- Ability to work well with others is required. Share your plans, prospects, successes, and failures with the appropriate people.