26 May 2023
Full-Time Banquet Event Concierge – Doha
Our Concierge is the face of the community, and it is up to them to provide our residents with the best possible service. To be successful, you’ll need to be able to handle a wide range of tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of focus, flexibility, and creativity. All parties are made to feel welcome and valued by a Concierge, who offers a good spirit to every interaction.
Job Title : Banquet Event Concierge
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 17.84 per hour.
Company : The Greenwich Hotel
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the service crew or other Associates to keep all community amenities and common spaces clean and well-maintained.
- Responsibilities include responding to residents’ requests for services, managing packages, and granting access to allowed visitors and vendors.
- Residents and property are protected by monitoring security cameras, door alarms, life-safety systems, and building alarms.
- It’s vital to get along with coworkers since they shape how tourists see you.
- This person is in charge of organizing and implementing social activities for the inhabitants of the property.
- Providing residents with facsimiles, mail, messages, and packages, as well as processing and notifying them of their arrival To assist customers with the mailing of faxes and other documents such as letters, notes, and packages
- Visitors, vendors, and job hopefuls are all welcome at the facility. Everyone is part of the family. Inform visitors of their intended destination based on their industry.
- Establish a link between residents and the maintenance crews to facilitate requests for regular or urgent work, and aid with the follow-up process once normal requests have been completed. In the event of an urgent need for maintenance, call the appropriate staff right away.
- By keeping up with changes in the business environment, people can get accurate information about services and upcoming events. Keeps in touch with important data providers and keeps them up to date. Residents’ dining, theater, and fun-time plans are put together.
- Maintains a safe working environment by preventing accidents, preserving equipment, and ensuring safe working procedures.
- For this role, you must have a thorough knowledge of resort activities and operations.
- Adherence to set norms and standards in carrying out the above-mentioned tasks
- Following directions and getting along with coworkers are two of my favorite aspects of the job.
- Customer service, adaptability, initiative, and knowledge of Microsoft Office are all needed for this job.
- Experience in the hospitality, administrative, or marketing fields is required for consideration for this position.