27 May 2023
Full-Time Azure Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architect Manager – SLG – Katsina
Individuals who are motivated and competent for a Solution Architect position are encouraged to apply. The position of the Solution Architect is varied, and it involves collaborating with different departments to provide customer assistance. Working as a Solution Architect, you’ll be involved in the whole application design and development lifecycle process, which turns business needs into working software systems and services.
Job Title : Azure Infrastructure Cloud Solution Architect Manager – SLG
Location : Katsina, Katsina, Nigeria
Salary : $ 77.26 per hour.
Company : BMO
Job Type : Full-Time
- Architects collaborate with one another to support product vision and meet existing and future cross-functional architectural needs and interfaces based on solution and program increment roadmaps. This is done in order to support the product.
- Develop and put into action creative and original ideas that are capable of resolving the technical issues outlined by the clients. Design and conduct new research on your own initiative, in addition to participating as a partner in a team setting inside existing companies.
- Complies with customer IT architectural needs, including creation of cloud-based solutions, system integration, and external interfaces.
- Working with both functional and technical requirements, as well as the selection of software, was part of your job description.
- Lead groups of researchers, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers through the design, development and integration, and evaluation stages of complex R&D projects.
- Assist business, enterprise, application, and infrastructure architects in the creation of conceptual and logical product solution requirements (relating to people, process, technology, and information).
- Machine-learning and artificial intelligence problems should be identified, and funding for future research should be secured through partnering with possible sponsors (customers or internal champions).
- Getting a lot of data at a reasonable cost while making sure the data quality stays the same. Help make value propositions and get the word out about them so that capture strategies can be made.
- White papers, proposals, and briefings exhibiting the organization’s thought leadership and promoting marketing and commercial growth via consumer connection.
- Ensures these systems are compliant with client IT architectural requirements, including the installation of particular solutions for public or private cloud platforms, integration with other systems, and the external interfaces.
- Data modeling, data engineering, feature engineering, model lifecycle management, and cloud architecture experience. Supervised and unsupervised deep learning techniques including convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and gated recurrent unit; data analysis, modeling, and visualization packages like TensorFlow, Kera, Pytorch, Caffe, and Theano; and Python analytics.
- This role requires the ability to develop a broad variety of solution types, including new system builds, legacy enhancements, build vs. buy analyses, and integrating COTS software packages, SaaS or PaaS components.
- You will require an undergraduate degree and 12-15 years of relevant job experience for this position, or a master’s degree and 10-13 years of relevant work experience. In addition to years of experience, the field requires particular certificates.
- You must have at least ten years of IT experience, with at least five of those years spent in software development or application design and five in solution architecture, or an equal combination of education and experience in computer science.
- Able to take charge of technical planning and solutions for a portfolio of software, such as making software designs, managing vendor evaluations, and proving why technical recommendations are best.