Part-Time AVP, Audit Manager – Operations – Al Mahbūlah
We’re looking for a talented Audit Manager to join our growing team! On all aspects connected to audit and risk assessment/mitigation, the Audit Manager is the key point of contact for Audit and other stakeholders. The incumbent is in charge of assisting the company in ensuring that financial, operational, and compliance processes, as well as related controls, are sufficient to meet the company’s goals. The Audit Manager oversees and develops a team of Internal Audit employees. The incumbent collaborates with the Vice President in informing business management about the status and outcomes of auditing activities.
Job Title : AVP, Audit Manager – Operations
Location : Al Mahbūlah, Al Aḩmadī, Kuwait
Salary : $ 51.41 per hour.
Company : PayScale
Job Type : Part-Time
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to broaden your knowledge of the industry and business Financing Practices.
- BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance concerns impacting the Bank are a subject matter expert.
- Develops audit processes to guarantee effective control solutions are adopted based on a thorough understanding of the business, including regulatory and business environment changes.
- When assessing engagement risks, deciding which methods to pursue to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, independent thinking capacity is essential.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which includes an evaluation of the department’s activities every month. When the Internal Auditor is unable to perform his or her duties, he or she submits a report to the Supervisory Committee. Maintain communication with upper management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, perform specialized work.
- Regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements must all be considered.
- This position necessitates the use of spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- It is preferred if the applicant has at least two years of experience in the business and can explain why he left his previous employer.
- It is preferable for the applicant to have applied some principles of auditing and control in a previous job.
- Any significant findings or questions concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner right away.
- Capabilities in coaching and counselling, as well as good oral and written communication skills.
- Creating a good relationship with customers, which leads to improving the company’s revenue and reputation.
- Monitoring and analyzing your own, others’, and organizations ‘ performance in order to make adjustments or take corrective action.
- A detailed understanding of the laws and regulations that govern the financial business.
- The candidate for the job of Audit Manager should be able to construct accounting tables.