This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Part-Time Audit Senior Associate – Manama
To join our team, auditors will assist with the implementation of audit assigned projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere. Understanding business processes, obtaining data and analyzing it to uncover system or process hazards, and vocally and in writing communicating results to business partners are all frequent endeavors. Furthermore, the position engages with various divisions within the company to increase process efficiency and effectiveness while also increasing controls.
Job Title : Audit Senior Associate
Location : Manama, Manama, Bahrain
Salary : $ 17.33 per hour.
Company : Zendesk
Job Type : Part-Time
- From a far, provide supervisory assistance to lower-level field auditors.
- Deliver final audit reports on time, as directed by the Audit Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and work experience that is equivalent.
- To satisfy the department’s aim and targets, obtain a huge percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- Document the financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity.
- Hold pre- and post-audit meetings to communicate the outcomes of the audit.
- Look to verify if the financial and administrative controls are appropriate.
- The draught and final audits will be reported on.
- Perform tough audit procedures using professional judgement.
- Accept the auditee’s accurate action plans after receipt and analysis.
- Clear, well-organized, and professional communication is required.
- Working connections should be collaborative and positive.
- Determine the urgency of many competing tasks to determine their priority.
- To overcome hurdles, employ statistical methods and a methodical approach.
- At the same time, organize and manage a large number of tasks or obligations.