26 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager – Financial Services – Sapele
We’re looking for an Audit Manager right now. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a skilled team and work on amazing clients in a culture that promotes work-life balance, no travel, and an open and transparent environment.
Job Title : Audit Manager – Financial Services
Location : Sapele, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 52.23 per hour.
Company : Global Channel Management, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and deploy data analytics to aid audit planning, execution, and reporting.
- You’re familiar with control and audit principles, and you’ve applied them before.
- When making engagement decisions, such as identifying engagement risks, determining which procedures to pursue to achieve a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence, independent thinking is essential.
- Attend company-sponsored training programs to gain a deeper understanding of the industry and commercial lending requirements.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which keeps them up to date on departmental activities. Reports to the Supervisory Committee in the absence of the Internal Auditor. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, assist with specialized initiatives.
- Ability to run spreadsheet, word processing, email, and accounting software programs on a computer.
- Any significant findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the Senior Manager or Partner’s attention immediately.
- BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance problems affecting the Bank’s subject matter expert.
- At least two years of internal and/or external auditing experience, preferably in the banking/financial services industry.
- TRID, operational, and investment requirements must all be taken into account.
- Evaluate your own and your staff’ performance on a regular basis, and make necessary actions to remedy problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as coaching and counselling abilities.
- Make accounting tables and assign transactions to the proper accounts.
- Strong understanding of the banking industry’s laws and regulations.
- Customers’ connections are being reinforced, and they are always completely happy.