26 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager – Ekurhuleni
We’re searching for an audit manager to help us coordinate and oversee our internal auditing efforts. The audit manager’s tasks include proposing policy recommendations, supervising subordinate auditors, and keeping track of results. To be a good audit manager, you must have outstanding communication skills, a thorough understanding of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical abilities. Finally, a good audit manager should have auditing experience as well as strong leadership and organizational abilities.
Job Title : Audit Manager
Location : Ekurhuleni, Ekurhuleni, South Africa
Salary : $ 50.45 per hour.
Company : Crowe Horwath
Job Type : Full-Time
- Solid understanding and hands-on expertise with control and audit concepts.
- All regulatory, operational, and financial aspects of the TRID Act must be considered.
- Attend company-sponsored training programs to obtain a better grasp of the business and the standards for commercial lending.
- The Bank’s subject matter expert is dealing with BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance issues.
- Any important findings or queries about accounting principles or financial statement presentation are immediately brought to the Senior Manager’s or Partner’s attention.
- Independent thinking capacity is critical when assessing engagement risks, deciding which approaches to follow to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing facts.
- On a computer, the ability to use spreadsheet, word processing, email, and accounting software programs.
- Develops audit plans to ensure effective control measures are adopted based on a thorough understanding of the business, including changes in the regulatory and business environment.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which comprises an evaluation of the department’s activities on a monthly basis. When the Internal Auditor is unavailable, the Supervisory Committee receives a report from him or her. Maintain contact with senior management and follow up on audit findings. As needed, performing specialized duties.
- Internal and/or external auditing experience of at least 2 years, preferably in the banking/financial services business.
- Relationships with clients should be maintained and strengthened.
- Knowledge of the laws and regulations that govern the financial business.
- Make accounting tables and assign entries to the right accounts.
- Monitoring and evaluating your own, other people’s, or organizations’ performance in order to make changes or take remedial action.
- Capabilities in coaching and counselling, as well as outstanding oral and written communication skills, are all desirable qualities.