27 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager – Consumer Credit Risk Management – Charsadda
Working closely with and mentoring the Directors of Credit and Risk, the Credit Manager oversees credit risk monitoring, new customer investigations, and collection activities across many industries. In the near future, this role will place a greater emphasis on using reporting and systems to boost efficiency throughout the credit and collections process.
Job Title : Audit Manager – Consumer Credit Risk Management
Location : Charsadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
Salary : $ 29.11 per hour.
Company : Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create data-driven reports and analytics for upper-level management use in tracking risk, collecting, and trends. Report on the accounts that pose the greatest risk and suggest solutions.
- The credit division should continuously seek out novel ways to automate, streamline, or eliminate activities in order to improve procedures and reduce costs. In order to accomplish this, a manage by exception approach is utilized.
- Regular review of various receivable aging reports to identify accounts that require follow up communication.
- Establish and maintain contact with relevant outside parties, such as legal counsel, debt collectors, credit reporting agencies, and other businesses and organizations.
- control, design, and administer all credit and collections-related procedures and initiatives. Credit checks, debt collections, and new customer signups are all handled by this division.
- Keep tabs on the collectors working on behalf of the credit department. Find out what’s going on with any unpaid issues or balances and document your findings. Stop the growing collection issues. Help with collections by communicating with customers and sales staff as needed.
- Building solid relationships with consumers and maintaining open lines of communication with them and internal personnel via phone and email will yield the best results.
- Maintain communication with legal counsel and oversee the filing of liens and releases.
- Keep your accounts receivable balances at reasonable levels, taking into account the health of your business and the state of the economy.
- Consult management and the necessary staff when dealing with complicated deduction and/or collection situations that call for extreme measures.
- Ability to comprehend commercial, trade, and general interest periodicals, as well as news articles, financial reports, and legal papers.
- Skills in customer service, negotiation, interpersonal relations, communication, and management at all levels of a company and with dispersed teams are all essential.
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the capacity to use good judgment and come to informed conclusions.
- Integrity and dependability at the highest level; strong sense of urgency and focus on results.
- Ideally in the industrial, construction, or petroleum industries, three or more years in more significant financial and credit leadership roles