This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager – Batuan
We’re searching for an audit manager to organize and oversee the organization’s internal audit efforts. The audit manager’s tasks include proposing policy recommendations, overseeing subordinate auditors, and keeping track of results. To be a good audit manager, you must have strong communication skills, a thorough understanding of auditing disciplines, and strong analytical abilities. Finally, a good audit manager should have auditing experience as well as strong leadership and organizational skills.
Job Title : Audit Manager
Location : Batuan, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 49.67 per hour.
Company : Silicon Valley Bank
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s best if the applicant has at least two years of experience in this field and can explain why he left previous jobs.
- Any important findings or queries concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are immediately brought to the Senior Manager’s or Partner’s attention.
- Independent thinking capacity is required while making engagement decisions, such as identifying engagement risks, deciding which procedures to pursue to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence.
- Participate in company-sponsored training programs to expand your understanding of the industry and business financing standards.
- Assist with the Supervisory Committee report, which includes an evaluation of the department’s activities each month. When the Internal Auditor is unable to perform his or her duties, the Supervisory Committee receives a report from the Internal Auditor. Maintain contact with upper management and keep track of audit findings. As needed, perform specialized tasks.
- Develops audit plans to ensure effective control measures are adopted based on a thorough understanding of the business, including changes to the regulatory and commercial environment.
- It is preferable if the applicant has used certain auditing and control techniques in a previous position.
- Expert in BSA/AML and sanctions compliance issues that concern the Bank.
- All regulatory (TRID) operational, financial, and operational considerations must be taken into account.
- This position necessitates the use of spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as coaching and counselling abilities.
- Create accounting tables and allocate transactions to the appropriate accounts.
- Evaluate your own and your team’s performance on a regular basis, and take the necessary actions to rectify any problems.
- An in-depth awareness of the financial industry’s laws and regulations is required.
- Building strong customer connections, which leads to more revenue and a more positive brand image.