26 May 2023
Full-Time Audit Manager – Balayan
We’re looking for a new Audit Manager to join our team. This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to join a skilled team and work on amazing clients in a culture that values work-life balance, no travel, and an open and transparent environment.
Job Title : Audit Manager
Location : Balayan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 50.14 per hour.
Company : White Lodging Moxy Chicago
Job Type : Full-Time
- At least two years of internal and/or external auditing experience, preferably in the banking/financial services industry.
- He is an expert in BSA/AML and sanctions-related compliance problems.
- This position necessitates the use of spreadsheets, word processors, email, and accounting software.
- Assist with the monthly Supervisory Committee report, which includes a review of the department’s activity. When the Internal Auditor is not available, he or she makes a report to the Supervisory Committee. Keep in touch with upper management and follow up on audit results. Performing specialized work as required.
- Solid understanding and hands-on expertise with control and audit concepts.
- Any significant findings or questions concerning accounting principles or financial statement presentation are brought to the attention of the Senior Manager or Partner right away.
- Changes in regulatory (TRID), operational, and investment requirements must all be considered.
- Develop and execute data analytics to assist in the planning, implementation, and reporting of audits.
- Participate in company-sponsored courses to broaden your knowledge of the industry and commercial financing requirements.
- Independent thinking capacity is required while making engagement decisions, such as identifying engagement risks, deciding which procedures to pursue to obtain a desired level of certainty, and analyzing evidence.
- Make accounting tables and assign transactions to the proper accounts.
- Coaching and counselling talents, as well as excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Customers’ connections are bolstered, and they are always completely satisfied.
- Evaluate your own and your team’s performance on a regular basis, and take the necessary actions to rectify any problems.
- An in-depth awareness of the financial industry’s laws and regulations is required.