This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
12 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Video Editor – Shubrā al-Khaymah
We are looking for a Video Editor to join our team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details.
Job Title : Associate Video Editor
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 25.09 per hour.
Company : Direct Agents
Job Type : Full-Time
- On occasion, the need for graphic design, photography, videography, and field production help will arise.
- Contribute to the creation of the marketing strategy as a whole, with a focus on video content strategy.
- Produce high-quality, high-value content quickly and efficiently by editing video, graphics, music, interactives, and other multimedia elements.
- Edit a few pieces of material in collaboration with Product Management and the Marketing Division to create high-quality digital content that instructs our viewers.
- Projects could incorporate virtual and streaming media support, as well as business communication features.
- Collaborates with programmers and designers to produce usable content; offers input to help make sure criteria are being met as assets are created.
- The Editor will also help with the post-production of daily recordings of 1-hour presentations and media management chores such tape logging/capturing, data backup, video compression, duplicating, and associated responsibilities.
- Videos can be color corrected and graded with the use of vectorscopes, RGB parades, and waveform monitors.
- Brand identification videos, product explainers, promos, digital channel ads, customer video testimonials, and documentary-style profiles are among the projects.
- Making and editing videos for sharing on social media.
- Highly motivated; exceptional presentation skills; fluent in both written and spoken communication.
- An education in the field is helpful but not required for a career in Graphic Design, Graphic Illustration, or Visual Communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, mass-media, video-production, or related field.
- Familiarity with Adobe applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premier, InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Editing experience with Adobe Creative Cloud media production products, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and Photoshop