18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Video Editor, Creative Agency – Kaithal
To connect with our customers and serve as the company’s voice, we need an experienced video producer. Create videos from the ground up that motivate viewers, capture their attention, and advance the brand. Produce a variety of relatable, compelling, and customer-focused content. Our video team will respect your expertise in pre-production, production, and post-production as a valuable contribution.
Job Title : Associate Video Editor, Creative Agency
Location : Kaithal, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 22 per hour.
Company : Spectrum Science – a GHMC Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Applicants with photography experience will occasionally be asked to put that skill to use as needed for projects.
- Provide a final project by conceptualizing, organizing, shooting, and editing audio and video within the given date.
- Help with our social media marketing by posting videos and other content on our Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter pages on a regular basis.
- Ensure that the film upholds our brand values and helps to spread positive awareness of the university.
- Put your movies up on video-sharing sites like Vimeo and YouTube. Monitoring viewership and analytics might help you expand your reach and save time.
- As needed, operate a variety of video equipment, including cameras, microphones, teleprompters, and other devices.
- Keep up with the most recent software and video equipment as well as market trends.
- Complete the task such that the audio and video meet our high standards.
- Ensure that both audio and visual information are protected by copyright. As needed, collaborate with third parties to obtain licenses.
- Take charge of the camera, lights, actors, and sound during filmmaking by playing the role of director.
- Media management expertise is a plus, as as experience with recording and importing media, sorting raw media, editing video and audio files, and storing project media.
- We now use Adobe Premier and Final Cut Pro for video editing, and anybody with professional knowledge and prior experience with audio and lighting gear should also be able to use these tools.
- having experience using a variety of camera settings, including but not limited to the Sony FS7, A7S, and remote filming through Skype, Zoom, etc.
- Premiere for expert-level editing; After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator for cutting-edge visuals.
- Bachelor’s degree in video production or equivalent experience, with evidence of producing a variety of high-caliber projects.