Full-Time Associate Regional Marketing Manager , Franchise (Remote) – Phulabani
We’re looking for someone to oversee our direct response advertising campaign as an Advertising Manager. Work with a group of consultants and strategists to maximize investment returns while reporting directly to the Director. Ad content, landing sites, and scripts for surrogates will all be part of your responsibilities as a digital advertising manager, as will campaign planning and execution. Develop and implement testing and optimization strategies in conjunction with Email and Creative Directors and the Director of Video as well as use learnings from these efforts across all fundraising channels.
Job Title : Associate Regional Marketing Manager , Franchise (Remote)
Location : Phulabani, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 26.67 per hour.
Company : Solomon Page Fashion & Beauty
Job Type : Full-Time
- Own highly visible native and display customer acquisition campaigns. This includes responsibility for headlines and landing pages, scheduling and testing.
- Manage media and ad production, including planning, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Across the organization, write, edit, and supervise the development of associated communications materials and assets.
- Developing a paid media strategy for a marketing campaign and implementing that approach across several channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- In your role, you will be responsible for the whole process of developing and implementing company and business area marketing.
- Plan and implement pre-launch monitoring to gather data on program metrics and ad effectiveness. Coordinate this with media and research companies as needed. top-level management with analysis and education
- Consult with consumers on the best advertising plans, methods, and performance metrics to achieve your goals.
- By managing ad agency and media agency relationships, you can ensure that work is aligned with strategy and that resources are effectively used.
- Optimizing your paid advertising spending by leveraging data, suggestions, and project management activities to improve conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- An advertising campaign manager is responsible for overseeing all parts of a campaign from the development of ad copy through the implementation of a campaign’s media strategy.
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing best practices, as well as a desire for researching new trends and possibilities to help clients achieve their goals
- Being known for Internet Marketing success – owning results and customizing techniques to meet specific business needs.
- Multiple areas of expertise are required, including but not limited to: Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are all partners of the company.
- Strong analytical and mathematical abilities, as well as the ability to transform data into actionable tasks, are required. It’s also important to have a data-driven mindset.
- Experience with digital advertising campaigns for a minimum of three years