19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Producer – Malolos
The position of Executive Producer is open. Such a person should be an innovative thinker, a strong leader, and a seasoned veteran of the newsroom. This position is ideal for a creative thinker who can discover high-impact content across broadcast, internet, and social channels and plot a course to help the company achieve its goals.
Job Title : Associate Producer
Location : Malolos, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.66 per hour.
Company : KCD, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- You’ll need to find and bring on contract producers as needed, and it’s your job to do so.
- Collaboration with producers and the imaginative staff is essential to the achievement of company objectives.
- Keeps tabs on production schedules for the local market.
- responsible for the professional growth and mentoring of new producers.
- Handles the booking and scheduling of production sessions, hence contributing to and assisting with new business efforts.
- Discuss the newscasts’ strengths and weaknesses on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with the digital desk to find and assign relevant content to each platform.
- reacts to information and help requests from client engagement teams. The Integrated Production task queue will also be exposed to them, and they will assign local production accordingly.
- Work closely with designated alignment teams to establish annual scopes for clients that captures both the volume and projected budgets for production.
- The EP’s primary responsibility will be the production of jobs as demand increases.
- Flexibility, initiative, perseverance, and the ability to work with little supervision are all required.
- Having wit, common sense, and a willingness to put oneself out there are all desirable traits, as are sociability, fluency, expertise, and self-assurance.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills as a team leader and team player.
- Superior public speaking abilities necessary for closing new business deals, selling clients on proposed program changes, and establishing rapport with existing ones.
- You need to be able to keep track of a lot of moving parts, pay close attention to detail, and manage your time effectively in a high-pressure setting.