25 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Manager – Fatehpur
The Real Estate Manager is responsible for implementing the new store development strategy for freestanding sites in a specified geographic area. The expectation is that this position will lead all aspects of new store development for their region, including but not limited to, site selection, contract negotiations, financial analysis, internal presentations and approvals, partnership with the construction department, and serving as the primary manager of 3rd party developers and brokers to ensure execution standards are met.
Job Title : Associate Manager
Location : Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 23.45 per hour.
Company : Volunteers of America Greater New York
Job Type : Full-Time
- Help with new site due diligence for the construction department and partners, including coordinating with local authorities.
- In order to find and manage complex environmental concerns that develop throughout the course of commercial transactions in conjunction with environmental, health, and safety specialists
- To help manage a specific area, you need to stay up to date on the latest market trends, competition, and other factors that affect real estate decisions.
- Coordinates with a variety of internal departments on real estate concerns, including operations, transportation, finance, environmental health and safety, loss protection, risk, and law.
- All LOIs should be negotiated in accordance with the company’s strategic goals, and the legal team should be involved in executing applicable leases and purchase agreements, as well as providing business advise and approval as appropriate.
- Establishes and maintains a record of the lease and option expiration dates. Lease activities such as renewals, relocations, and terminations are made easier for business units and higher management by the leasing team. This individual is in charge of coordinating the opening and shutting of new locations.
- The transaction’s monetary components are recorded and examined in detail. Internal approval processes for leases, etc., provide a smooth transaction flow.
- Responsible for all lease and property-rights-related issues with internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers as the main point of contact
- Assists the business team with site selection and search. Alternatives and suggestions are presented to business team leaders and other stakeholders.
- You should maintain a portfolio master sheet on available to keep track of lease expirations, store performance, and rent payments. Ability to use Excel effectively is essential.
- Strong sense of cooperation, as well as the ability to establish connections and get agreement from both internal and external stakeholders on timetables and data needs.
- On a year-for-year exchange basis, an accredited college or university’s degree in Business Management or a related field and related work experience totaling nine (9) years may satisfy the educational and work experience requirements for this position.
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a large volume of work are anticipated as the usual
- Reading and understanding contracts, including purchase agreements, leases, and due diligence studies is essential.
- Accurate, succinct, and informative writing and speaking skills, as well as the ability to deliver successfully to small or big audiences.