25 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Industrial Designer – Rawalpindi
Our Industrial Designer’s major duty is to brainstorm ideas for final goods, bringing together elements of design, business, and engineering to create items and systems that people rely on in their daily lives. Products’ functionality, aesthetics, production costs, and usability, as well as their conformity with brand strategy, must all be taken into account.
Job Title : Associate Industrial Designer
Location : Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 21.22 per hour.
Company : Bark
Job Type : Full-Time
- Cooperate closely with sourcing to produce and package products in a way that is both economical and branded.
- develops and validates product design specifications and manufacturing needs with both internal and external manufacturing and technical teams.
- Facilitate brainstorming to help the team decide which competition categories to prioritize.
- Think about how the product looks and how the language is used so that customers are always satisfied and the brand is strengthened.
- Develop and iterate product designs presenting design work to various decision-makers.
- A design’s viability can be evaluated by assessing how well it ensures safety, impresses, and serves its intended purpose.
- Assess whether design proposals will meet needs by working with other experts, such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers.
- Present concepts and prototypes for approval to relevant stakeholders.
- Work on cutting-edge designs with the HP design community by utilizing the newest materials, form trends, and color palettes.
- Being a proactive leader in all safety program initiatives will help to support and sustain a healthy safety culture.
- Problem-solving skills: the ability to recognize complex design difficulties such as a product’s required features, size, shape, function, and cost; to foresee production issues; to create alternatives; to evaluate possibilities; and to put those options into action.
- The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions about consumers’ needs in order to predict the success of new product lines.
- Successfully designed a variety of products and put those designs into production in previous jobs; this is essential experience for any designer.
- Examples of innovation include novel product designs and methods for utilizing current technologies.
- To make the most of design and prototyping software, you’ll need some experience with computers.