26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Global Asset Manager – Mainpuri
The Asset Manager’s responsibility is to oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of Company’s data center and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is responsible for the whole lifecycle management of information technology assets. Determining how well the Asset Portfolio is doing in terms of the business’s goals in terms of risk, cost, control, governance and compliance is part of this role. The Asset Manager will leverage integrated software solutions to interact with all departments engaged in IT asset purchase, implementation, administration, and reporting.
Job Title : Associate Global Asset Manager
Location : Mainpuri, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 22.18 per hour.
Company : Point72
Job Type : Full-Time
- Priority should be given to prepayable, balloon, and maturing loans, while consideration should be given to refinancing options for Business Development.
- The Public Works Department is promoting infrastructure asset management concepts and best practices, as well as software training, in a strategic and practical manner.
- As a representative of the company, you should manage existing tenant relationships to make sure that great service is being given. The best way to negotiate lease terms with high-profile tenants is to work with leasing brokers, lawyers, and lenders.
- Analyze and suggest capital calls and payouts to investors based on your cash flow estimates. Ensure that escrow and operational cash accounts are adequately funded by monitoring their activity.
- Investigate ways to increase the usefulness of technological assets that are now sitting idle or just partly used in order to maximize asset efficiency and ROI.
- Strategic business principles should be used to develop and implement daily operational, market position, and asset disposal strategies for each asset.
- Public and county authorities are informed on the progress of projects and initiatives. A number of infrastructure asset management boards and committees are accessible to county authorities’ participation.
- For the sake of accuracy, a configuration management database (CMDB) should be used to store asset data, such as serial numbers and identification tags.
- There should be a thorough simulation of an asset’s whole life cycle, from purchase to disposal, as well as investor returns in all situations. Manage the yearly budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting processes.
- Processes and procedures for monitoring and evaluating corporate hardware data from procurement through retirement should be developed.
- Word processing and spreadsheet programs, as well as database management and presentation, are among the software applications that are necessary. This role requires knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- To be eligible for this position, you must have five (5) years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency, at least one (1) year of supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that provides you with knowledge and abilities that are necessary to perform the job,
- A degree of English proficiency that allows the employee to comprehend and convey information is essential in order for work responsibilities to be accomplished in a safe and efficient manner.
- capacity to work well as part of a team and to coordinate efforts with colleagues, vendors, and others from other departments.
- Detailed knowledge in all aspects of contract management and purchasing and procurement.