18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate – Front Office – Cairo
We are looking for an active and highly driven Front Desk Associate to join our team.
Job Title : Associate – Front Office
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 14.63 per hour.
Company : Bodybar Pilates
Job Type : Full-Time
- Your clients may be able to form a strong bond with you if you provide them with exceptional customer service.
- The tone of your voice should be pleasant, kind, and courteous at all times.
- The ability to continually give excellent customer service is essential in this industry.
- Assist guests with their registration and accommodation needs, as well as any special requests they may have.
- As soon as guests inquire about the hotel’s facilities and services, staff members should be ready to provide information on nearby attractions.
- There should be a professional approach used while dealing with the concerns of members.
- Create a pre-registration system and set aside dates for same-day and future reservations depending on hotel price structures and discount programs.
- Procurement of products and services for all departments are the responsibility of the inventory manager.
- Housekeepers, booking representatives, courtesy van drivers, and maintenance workers all work together to provide excellent customer service.
- On arrival, all guests should be greeted cheerfully and completely, and those departing should be thanked for their time and attention.
- communicating effectively with customers in a way that fosters trust and mutual respect
- In order to be considered for a position, a candidate must be able to work nights and weekends, as well as throughout the week.
- No matter how heavy the equipment is, it can be lifted and transported.
- This role requires prior front-desk experience, ideally in the healthcare business.
- able to work for the bulk of the day at a desk job at the front desk