18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Editor, Branded Content – Tuy
We are looking for a dynamic Associate Editor that is driven and highly qualified. The individual who fills this role will help with all parts of an interesting first-grade classroom magazine. The Associate Editor will propose article ideas, write some of the tales, and assist in the creation of first grade lessons and activities. Additionally, this individual will do any necessary administrative activities.
Job Title : Associate Editor, Branded Content
Location : Tuy, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.77 per hour.
Company : Penske Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make it a point to continually assess how we conduct business within the various departments in order to devise and implement new methods for doing so.
- When it comes to information that may not be suitable for broadcast, provide thoughtful commentary and practical counsel that is both well-written and well-spoken. Some examples of what could not be allowed on air include graphic violence or explicit language; conduct that can be copied; commercial product placement; and other images that might not be suitable for broadcast.
- Creating a solid plan for each piece, including verifiable sources, background information and formatting requirements and due dates.
- Ease the coordination of content production and editorial direction across the editorial staff, external resources, and other departments.
- Composing and reporting service-oriented articles for print and digital magazines, such as product recommendations, technique primers, and interviews with chefs or home cooks.
- Be aware of the yearly targets for journal submission, publication, and transfer volumes, as well as the target turnaround time frames for each of these activities.
- Conceptualizing how recipes and tales may be integrated into the brand’s overall editorial strategy, as well as brainstorming and presenting concepts for all media (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Make sure that commercials are in line with corporate brand standards and regulatory requirements from the first idea to the final edit. Also, look at a wide range of marketing, scientific, and other evidence that is used to back up advertising claims.
- Establish good working ties with colleagues in the production, JEO, IT, and other departments to ensure that any issues with your journal, especially for authors, editors, and peer reviewers, may be immediately and successfully rectified.
- Guarantee that the quality of your journals is maintained to ensure that the Editors in Chief (EIC) and Editorial Board Members (EBM) on whom we rely are as involved as they possibly can.
- Interpersonal skills that allow you to work well with staff from diverse departments (Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen) as well as freelancer/outside contributors
- Is being able to efficiently manage multiple priorities and a large number of time-sensitive tasks in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Possession of this capacity.
- For this job, you need to have worked in journalism or writing for at least three to five years, as well as have some experience with SEO and newsletter planning.
- In-depth knowledge of web publishing and content management systems, as well as content development tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and work effectively with workers at all levels, as well as engage with a team, are required on a daily basis.