18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Distribution Planner – Veraval
Subordinate to the Operations Administrator, the City Planner is responsible for enforcing the Zoning Ordinance and City Codes. Supervisory and professional administrative work is performed by employees in this class. the City and County’s Zoning Code. Performs related responsibilities as required.
Job Title : Associate Distribution Planner
Location : Veraval, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 46.41 per hour.
Company : AECOM
Job Type : Full-Time
- Operates a range of office equipment, applications, and operations that are usual in a contemporary commercial office competently.
- Be a part in preparing the Comprehensive Plan’s chapters and modifications and other tasks as given by Director.
- Implement a daily delivery schedule that maximizes the utilization of current equipment, staff, and resources in order to maintain an efficient operation and meet or exceed the expectations of your customers.
- Must be able to effectively, clearly, and correctly explain complicated information to internal agencies and developers, both orally and in writing.
- When there is a great deal of data, analysis, and comparison to be done, this individual may assist in formulating improvement strategies and redefining objectives.
- Directs and administers the City’s zoning plan review process and urban planning programme, as well as any procedural adjustments that may be necessary (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- The Urban Development Code and the Comprehensive Plan are followed in the processing of development applications.
- Do research and write reports on issues relating to land use. They also lead efforts to involve communities and stakeholders in the design and implementation of these efforts.
- This person prepares materials for public hearings, board presentations, and other public events. The general public, as well as city councils, planning commissions, and architectural design review boards, get information about upcoming construction projects.
- Responsible for developing programs for gathering and evaluating data on economic, social, and physical aspects impacting land use, as well as producing data-driven graphics and narrative reports.
- Current and emerging trends in urban planning; housing and revitalization; parks and open space; public transportation; conservation of natural and cultural resources; population growth, telecommunications and economic development and land use regulations; and the legal foundation and techniques used to formulate land use regulations will be discussed
- A bachelor’s degree in urban planning, environmental planning, regional planning, or urban design is required, as well as six (6) years of professional experience in municipal planning and zoning, with at least two (2) years in a supervisory capacity.
- Capable of resolving difficulties and making sound judgments; thinks swiftly and logically; maintains composure in stressful conditions.
- Extensive working knowledge of urban redevelopment theory as well as practise at the highest professional level.
- When it comes to municipal zoning laws, regulations, and ordinances, the ability to absorb new knowledge rapidly is essential.