27 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Creative Director – Art Director – Luxor
The Production Artist will be responsible for generating all catalog and BTB sales tool pictures in addition to creating league licensing boards for all licenses we own and reporting to the Design Director. Working closely with the Apparel/Authentic Design team, this job will make sure that all team conversions and revisions adhere to the creative purpose and specifications of the designers.
Job Title : Associate Creative Director – Art Director
Location : Luxor, Al-Uqṣur, Egypt
Salary : $ 22.46 per hour.
Company : Subway Restaurants
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to implement creative campaign direction, including designing derivative elements and resizes based on a preexisting style and format.
- Ensure that your brand’s visual aspects are consistent as they are applied to various products sourced from various locations.
- Collaborate with the printer and the creative group to find solutions as problems arise.
- Keep track of file modifications in a logical manner and update teams on any developments in production.
- Make ready the supplied artwork in a number of production-ready formats, and address any issues that may arise throughout the creation of the artwork.
- Checks technical packets for mistakes and, if any are found, investigates and fixes problems with the accompanying artwork and extras.
- Collaborate with graphic design, art, and industrial design to ensure the design objective of printed products is maintained.
- works closely with the design team to examine layouts, recipes, and the proposed concept in order to successfully complete each design.
- Excellent time management skills that enable meeting tight deadlines across a wide range of assignments.
- All required documentation for submittal, approval, and changes must be drafted.
- You need to be comfortable using FlightCheck, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office, among other software packages.
- Expertise in working with people of varying skill levels and a command of interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in graphic design, apparel design, and/or apparel product development is required.
- You know your way around working with a printing vendor to coordinate the printing process and ensure that deadlines and quality standards are met.
- Proven competence with MAC and all applicable software, including Illustrator and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite, is required.