25 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Consultant – Sirsa
The Marketing Consultant embodies the Patch Values as they collaborate with the Client Success Manager and B2C Marketing teams across a wide region of clients to conduct marketing performance evaluations and respond to consultation requests.
Job Title : Associate Consultant
Location : Sirsa, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 21.25 per hour.
Company : PricewaterhouseCoopers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provide advice on a range of strategic projects to ensure that an association/affinity perspective is brought to all discussions.
- Create and organize the required marketing materials to aid Product Delivery with requests for state advertising filings.
- Understanding a client’s business goals and advertising strategies will help you find effective approaches to aid them in reaching those goals.
- Grow your book of business in alignment with goals while identifying companies that are expanding, relocating, hiring.
- Always be on the lookout for ways to enhance our processes and provide input to further enhance operational efficiencies.
- Performs in-depth analyses of various marketing channels, such as email, social media, mobile apps, and traditional print media.
- Conduct research, build marketing solutions, and include overall branding and creative to ensure the campaign execution meets client objectives.
- Facilitate collaboration between our legal, underwriting, and account management teams with the compliance department to bolster documents and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Ensure that corporate endeavors, new company efforts, and internet enterprises meet or exceed their revenue goals. To increase the likelihood of success in achieving the objectives, you should draw up a strategy.
- Meet with stakeholders on a frequent basis to discuss problems and brainstorm potential solutions.
- You have worked in marketing or compliance for at least three years in the financial services industry.
- a someone who, on their own initiative, makes an attempt to identify needs and develop viable solutions and suggestions. independence and the capacity to get things done with minimal oversight.
- competent with the Microsoft Office package. Excel and Word proficiency of a middle level.
- Experience in marketing, compliance, or a related field is preferred, in addition to a four-year degree.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional project management abilities, including the capacity to manage many projects concurrently and on time.