26 May 2023
Full-Time Associate Consultant, Architect – Multan
The Construction Manager’s responsibilities include overseeing the project schedule (both in terms of time and cost), evaluating resource requirements, coordinating with other departments such as field engineering and material logistics, maintaining status reports, and monitoring progress in relation to the established work plan.
Job Title : Associate Consultant, Architect
Location : Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 53.44 per hour.
Company : WSP USA
Job Type : Full-Time
- In order to run an efficient subdivision, you need to be able to talk to the Sales Counselor about all build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model maintenance, subdivision maintenance, signage, and all other things that need doing.
- The budgetary administration of the project’s many cost components should be delegated to a project manager.
- Providing assistance as an information resource by organizing tenant work, attending meetings, resolving problems, providing continuous feedback, and coordinating the project’s punch list and close-out procedures.
- The carrier’s duties as they relate to tenant leases and requirements are reviewed to ensure the carrier achieves those commitments while keeping project costs under control.
- approving bills from consultants, contractors, and modification orders is your responsibility. You’ll also work closely with the Control Manager to ensure that the reporting program is set up appropriately.
- Project subcontractors, comprising all site and construction crafts, are assisted in certifying their credentials via this program.
- There should be a constant evaluation of all outsourced construction enterprises to guarantee that all standards for safety, quality and time are satisfied as well as the final output.
- Developing relationships with government authorities and acting as the carrier’s primary point of contact in matters involving the federal, state, and local governments, including the city’s permitting and inspection needs
- works with utility companies that provide services and infrastructure to help manage the project’s timeline, costs, and other aspects of the project’s lifecycle. The project manager is the one in control here.
- Examining modification proposals, proposal requests, requests for information, additional instructions, and other contract material on behalf of the carrier’s interests as needed
- A working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, civil and structural aspects of industrial building.
- Awareness of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is required. It’s your job as a Site Quality Control Manager to keep an eye on everything.
- Strong experience with construction contract agreements and the construction process, including the ability to read, comprehend and coordinate drawings and requirements from consultants.
- Extensive project management experience, including the ability to spot deviations from the original plan and to work closely with the general contractor and other consultants to correct them.
- It’s important to have experience in pre-design and pre-construction, as well as knowledge of building systems and components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team development and creating relationships with customers and other key stakeholders.