Full-Time Associate Asset Manager – Obando
The Asset Manager’s primary responsibility is to oversee the daily and long-term strategic management of the Company’s technology-related data center and public cloud assets. The Asset Manager role is the primary point of responsibility for the life-cycle management of the organization’s information technology assets. This duty include the establishment and maintenance of policies, standards, procedures, systems, and metrics that allow the organization to lead the Asset Portfolio in terms of risk, cost, control, governance, compliance, and business performance goals as defined by the company. The Asset Manager will collaborate with all departments engaged in the acquisition, implementation, management, and reporting of information technology assets, using integrated software solutions.
Job Title : Associate Asset Manager
Location : Obando, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 25.42 per hour.
Company : Hudson Housing Capital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Configuration management databases (CMDBs) are great places to store serial numbers and other unique identifiers for hardware assets.
- Pay special attention to pre-payable, balloon, and maturing loans while keeping an eye out for any Business Development refinancing options.
- On behalf of the organization, manage existing tenant relationships to provide exceptional service. Maintain ties with leasing agents, lawyers, and bankers in order to negotiate favorable lease terms with prominent tenants.
- Compiling and distributing data to county employees and the wider public. This role might serve as the county’s representative on a number of boards, committees, and organizations involved in infrastructure asset management.
- In order to improve the efficiency and return on investment of underused or underutilized technology assets, their usefulness must be increased.
- Strategic business principles should be used to develop and implement daily operational, market position, and asset disposal strategies for each asset.
- Design and execute methods and procedures for monitoring and evaluating technical and financial data of corporate hardware from the time of procurement until retirement.
- As a whole, the Public Works Department is taking advantage of infrastructure asset management best practices. Providing asset management software training is an example of this kind of service providing.
- Calculate and assess future cash flows, then suggest capital calls and dividends to investors based on these projections. All escrow and running cash accounts must be adequately funded at all times.
- Investor returns under different scenarios may be modeled for any asset throughout its life cycle, from acquisition to disposal. In charge of budgeting, planning, and forecasting for the whole year.
- The ability to handle a wide range of computer tools, such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software, is essential. The Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential tools for this job.
- Direct experience in contract management or purchasing and procurement, including all aspects of strategy formulation and execution.
- Successfully collaborate with colleagues, suppliers, and other cross-functional groups in a team-oriented atmosphere, as well as operate alone.
- There is a five-year minimum work experience requirement for this position, as well as a one-year supervisory experience requirement. Alternatively, you may have a similar mix of education and experience that gives you with the knowledge and skills needed for the job.
- English proficiency is required at a level that permits the employee to understand and express information so that job tasks may be carried out safely and successfully.