17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Associate Art Director, The Pioneer Woman Magazine – Jaunpur
We are looking for a very exceptional art director to take a brand concept and translate it into a physical creative product to generate creative collateral for our campaigns. The Art Director is responsible for upholding the highest creative standards throughout this process for print, collateral, direct mail, ad circulars, and digital creative. Since the Art Director will actively participate in internal and cross-functional brainstorming meetings, they should have a variety of creative styles and be at ease communicating and presenting their creative ideas.
Job Title : Associate Art Director, The Pioneer Woman Magazine
Location : Jaunpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 38.61 per hour.
Company : Leo Burnett
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ability to work with a variety of product specs as well as working understanding of promotional media vendors.
- Achieve or exceed sales, customer retention, and customer acquisition targets.
- Take charge of the overall aesthetic direction of a number of different projects and campaigns while also participating actively in their design and producing innovative, user-friendly visual elements.
- Create marketing materials for use in email, websites, online ads, and any other channels required.
- Coordinate with the Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management teams to guide creative teams and projects from inception to successful conclusion.
- Producing original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new-business efforts.
- Deliver brand-consistent material that furthers the goals of the campaign by adhering to the parameters set forth.
- Maintain the creative direction and expectations for particular projects, making sure they align with the campaign’s overarching goals and are appropriate for the client, brand, retailer, and client.
- Manage a team of designers and copywriters to produce marketing collateral that boosts sales and supports the brand.
- Participate in project kickoff meetings with internal clients, manage team members’ efforts, and come up with solutions to meet company needs.
- a desire to help others by using narrative and technological means to motivate individuals to alter their lives and the environment around them.
- knowledge of brand building techniques and the ability to successfully integrate a brand into every aspect of a campaign.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to interact and communicate with coworkers and direct reports.
- One must have a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in graphic design, advertising, or a similar field, or an equivalent degree in visual design.
- being self-motivated and team-oriented enough to maintain quality and care while working with realistic time restrictions.