19 Mar 2023
Part-Time Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
The CFO oversees, coordinates, and evaluates the financial aspects of the organization’s activities as a member of the Executive Team. Designs and implements systems for identifying and controlling income and expenses within the organization; consults with and advises the Chief Executive Officer and Board of Trustees on methods for increasing revenue and decreasing operational costs in relation to the organization’s overall goals and objectives, the market, and community needs.
Job Title : Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 54.7 per hour.
Company : Loyal
Job Type : Part-Time
- Establishing a financial strategy and plan is critical.
- It’s important to be a self-starter who can roll up their sleeves and get things done. who is flexible, motivated, and highly collaborative.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is required to work in this field.
- With the Finance Committee and the CEO’s involvement, develop a long-term financial plan.
- Direct experience in finance and accounting, preferably in the industrial sector, is required.
- In charge of subsidiary integration as well as consolidated financial reporting for the Cooperative.
- Accounting principles should be thoroughly understood.
- The amount of money you earn is governed by how long you’ve worked.
- The applicant should have the ability to communicate, manage, appraise, and use technology.
- Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems, especially Microsoft AX, are helpful.
- An understanding of financial accounting systems and databases is required.
- It is crucial to have experience with mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are exceptional.
- The ideal person will be well-versed in (IT) information technology, shipping, and facility management.
- It is preferable to have a CPA qualification.