25 May 2023
Part-Time Assistant Project Manager – Giridih
The Assistant Site Manager’s major responsibility is to help and preserve the historic site. This role requires outstanding verbal and written communication skills, solid organizational abilities, and the ability to establish new programs and unique events. This individual must be able to build and maintain strong work connections, like working outside and with the public, and manage several projects while engaging with employees, suppliers, and the community.
Job Title : Assistant Project Manager
Location : Giridih, Jharkhand, India
Salary : $ 30.62 per hour.
Company : Fairstead
Job Type : Part-Time
- Exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others as well as the capacity to relate with individuals whose personalities range from mild to extreme.
- It is essential for an employee to maintain a complete and correct inventory of all corporate goods, supplies, equipment, and tools for which he or she is accountable.
- Ensures daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to the Site Manager’s instructions. Formalizes commercial relationships with non-company suppliers, and assists in pricing and inventory negotiations.
- With this tool, you can keep an eye on expiry dates for all of your employees’ credentials, including their CPR certifications, to make sure they’re up to date.
- The procedures for visitor sign-in and facility management include provisions for extraordinary actions such as evacuating the building, instituting lockdowns, and addressing other security problems.
- Validates the adherence to the organization’s internal rules and procedures, such as those of the Technical Services department and the departments of human resources, financial records and information technology (IT) (IT).
- Training, coaching, motivating and evaluating are just a few of the many responsibilities of direct reporting managers. They are also responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, motivating and assessing their direct reports.
- Evaluate the performance of people reporting to him/her using the job description’s performance requirements and discuss it with them.
- Timekeeping, the treatment of injuries, attendance, and changes in status are only some of the things that have to be reported as quickly and precisely as possible.
- Assistance with scheduling, monitoring of Schedule E hours, and maintaining an accurate accounting of all hours worked, including overtime hours for the whole crew. Please inform the Site Manager of any instances of illegal overtime that were caused by workers clocking in or out of work at an inappropriate hour.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) and the capacity to work in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit are also required for this position.
- Has to be able to offer direction and advice to the site leaders in order to efficiently manage the production process of many airplanes with complex internal/external dependencies.
- The same as a high school diploma. This area encompasses a wide range of abilities, including interviewing, recruiting, and interpersonal competence. Service that pays careful attention to even the minutest of details while also keeping a watchful eye on the bigger picture at all times Inventor and visionary who motivates those around them
- To establish a high-performance team, a leader must lead by example, emphasize client needs, maintain communication lines open, and be open to criticism.
- Technology degree A bachelor’s degree may be obtained with an associate’s degree and two or four years of work experience. Five years of CH/MH-53E experience required.