26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Project Manager – Bula
The Assistant Site Manager ensures that the efforts and successes of workers are acknowledged through developing excellent individuals, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources. Protects inventories, manages assets, and oversees all aspects of business. Maintains the cleanliness of the whole site, including the stock room and the exterior area. Ensures that customers and employees have a good working relationship by holding regular meetings and having open dialogue.
Job Title : Assistant Project Manager
Location : Bula, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.96 per hour.
Company : Honeywell
Job Type : Full-Time
- The procedures for visitor sign-in and facility management include provisions for extraordinary actions such as evacuating the building, instituting lockdowns, and addressing other security problems.
- Assists with proactive monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and monitors expiration to ensure active licenses and certifications are acquired before existing ones expire.
- Interviewing and recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering work hours, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, planning and directing team members’ work, and so on are all part of direct reporting staff management and development.
- In collaboration with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to policy and procedure. Builds ties with non-company suppliers and aids with price, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Complete and submit reports accurately and on schedule, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and Change of Status requests (if applicable).
- Perform an assessment of the performance of those workers who report to him or her based on the criteria of performance stated in the job description, and then discuss the evaluation with the employee who is being evaluated.
- Makes sure that all internal corporate processes and policies, such as Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, IT, and general customer service, are followed.
- Scheduling help, monitoring of Schedule E hours, and keeping track of all hours worked by the whole workforce, including overtime hours. Any instances of illegal overtime caused by workers clocking in or out too early or too late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, especially the ability to inspire, convince, and work with varied personalities.
- It is important for an employee to keep an accurate and thorough inventory of all the company’s commodities, supplies, equipment, and tools that he or she is responsible for.
- It is required that you have a working knowledge of computers and technology (for example, Outlook, Excel, and Word), as well as the ability to wear personal protection equipment and work in locations with high temperature swings (for example, temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Acquiring an advanced degree in technology As long as you have at least two (2) or four (4) years of work experience, you may be able to meet the bachelor’s degree requirement. There is a five-year experience requirement for applicants.
- To successfully manage the manufacturing process of multiple aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships, must be able to provide guidance and recommendations to site leaders.
- Responsible for creating a high performing team via customer focus, open communication, coaching and feedback.
- The equivalent of a diploma Recruiting, interviewing, and interpersonal skills are all included in this category. Service that is attentive to the smallest of details while maintaining a constant eye on the big picture Innovator and visionary who inspires others