Full-Time Assistant Front Office Manager – Baler
The Office Manager is responsible for the management and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to support organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Typically in charge of managing the building’s front desk staff, office supplies, equipment, vendors, as well as the building’s security, access control, and overall office space. Maintaining office operations and dealing with the building landlord and property managers fall under the purview of the person responsible for building or office lease administration. Maintains open lines of communication and coordinates Divisional endeavors.
Job Title : Assistant Front Office Manager
Location : Baler, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.59 per hour.
Company : Educational Alliance
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides assistance with routine administrative duties such as making appointments, booking travel, and drafting correspondence for Managers, Directors, Executives, and Officers.
- Human resource tasks including hiring, training, orientation, performance reviews, paperwork processing, and record keeping could use your assistance.
- Supporting internal and external customers requires answering phones and drafting routine correspondence, memoranda, and reports.
- As needed, organizes, plans, and attends events, meetings, retreats, and trainings for the department or program.
- The process of leasing office space, designing the layout of the space, and automating the office are all coordinated.
- Manages day-to-day business tasks including purchasing office supplies and scheduling regular maintenance and repairs. establishing and strengthening relationships with vendors; this may entail seeking quotes.
- contributes to the creation and upkeep of contracts and contract proposals.
- To ensure the achievement of the objectives, have meetings to discuss the workload and expectations.
- This might be a single location where representatives from different agencies, bureaus, states, and regions can share information with one another.
- Manages the department’s administrative tasks, such as billing, accounting, payroll, and other associated tasks. Creates systems and reports to assist with administrative tasks as required.
- They have a great sense of humor, are service-oriented, reliable, thorough, and capable of juggling multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to set priorities, make plans, and organize tasks with some autonomy and discretion.
- a familiarity with the inner workings of office machinery, data collection methods, standard office automation software, and purchasing procedures.
- Capacity to maintain complete discretion at all times regarding corporate operations, employee/employer information, and other matters.
- A minimum of four years of relevant job experience in addition to a Bachelor’s degree is required.