26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Editor, Little – Paombong
We are looking for an Associate Editor to join our team of food-obsessed writers and editors. The ideal candidate should be able to leverage search terms and current research to update recipe galleries and recipe head notes. This person will produce dynamic content, edit text, and help other editors create stories across platforms. This position’s duties include writing and updating recipes, cooking procedures, and other aspects of home cuisine.
Job Title : Assistant Editor, Little
Location : Paombong, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 19.78 per hour.
Company : The RealReal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Perceiving and expressing information for all media, including recipes and stories, in order to fit them into the brand’s overall editorial plan (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- It’s crucial to talk explicitly about content that contains concerns like excessive violence, strong language, explicit material or commercial product placement that may not be appropriate for broadcast.
- Authors are provided with acceptable sources, background information, formatting standards, and deadlines.
- A wide variety of management and organizational strategies, processes, and procedures are used to carry out a wide range of long-term research and projects, as well as budgeting methods and techniques to provide evaluations and estimates of resource needs.
- build strong relationships with people in the production, JEO, IT and other departments. This will make sure that any problems that arise with your journal can be quickly and effectively solved.
- Check commercials from the beginning to ensure that they adhere to corporate brand standards and regulatory regulations, and examine a broad variety of marketing, scientific, and other information that supports the claims made in advertisements.
- Product assessments, culinary instructions, and interviews with professional and amateur chefs for print and digital periodicals are some of my responsibilities.
- Enhance the quality of your journals to ensure that the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) on whom we depend are as engaged as possible.
- Keep track of your journal submission, publication, and transfer volume objectives as well as your target turnaround time goals for each year, as well.
- Make sure to always keep an eye out for and evaluate departmental systems and processes, with the goal of coming up with and putting in place new ideas that will help us do business better,
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in journalism or writing is necessary, as is some familiarity with SEO and newsletter design.
- On a daily basis, interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and work with workers at all levels, as well as coordinate with a team, are required.
- Ability to interact well with employees from various departments (Art, Photography, and Test Kitchen), at all levels of the company, and with freelancers/outside contributors
- Capability of managing many priorities and a high number of time-sensitive activities effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
- The ability to work with web-based publishing platforms, content management systems, and content production tools such as Adobe Photoshop.