26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant editor – Gainza
An Associate Editor is needed to join our team of food-loving writers and editors. Recipe galleries and recipe head notes should be able to use search phrases and current research to be updated by the ideal applicant. This person will produce dynamic content, edit text, and help other editors create stories across platforms. Writing and revising recipes, methods, and other areas of home cooking are all part of this role’s responsibilities.
Job Title : Assistant editor
Location : Gainza, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.01 per hour.
Company : Group Nine Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Ads should be checked from the outset to ensure that they match brand standards and regulatory requirements and look at a broad variety of marketing, scientific, and other information to back up advertising claims.
- Assure that your journals provide the best possible author experience while also maximizing participation from the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM), on whom we rely.
- Establish an effective relationships with members of the production, JEO, IT, and other divisions of the company. That way, if something goes wrong with your diary, it can be fixed right away.
- Culinary education and interviews with experts and amateurs are organized for print and digital media publications.
- Make it easier for the editorial team, external resources, and other departments to collaborate on content generation and editorial direction.
- Authors are provided with acceptable sources, background information, formatting standards, and deadlines.
- Provide well-written and well-spoken observations, as well as practical, constructive recommendations, in response to information that may be unsuitable for broadcast. This may involve excessive violence or explicit language, imitable conduct, commercial product placement, or other images that are not suitable for broadcast.
- Including all forms of content, including recipes and tales, into the broader editorial strategy of a company (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Find and evaluate departmental procedures with the purpose of developing creative ideas that will enhance the way we conduct business.
- Manage journal submission, publication, and transfer volume goals, as well as target turnaround time frames, effectively on an annual basis.
- Capacity to deal with all levels of employees on a regular basis, as well as the ability to coordinate with a team. Personal skills.
- Communication skills at all levels of the company and with freelancers/outside contributors, including those in the Art, Photo, and Test Kitchen divisions.
- have extensive knowledge and expertise in online publishing and content management systems, as well as content development tools such as Adobe Photoshop.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in journalism or writing is necessary, as is some familiarity with SEO and newsletter design.
- Capacity to handle many priorities and a high number of time-sensitive activities effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.