17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Director Construction Management – Maribojoc
We are looking for a Construction Manager to join our team to assist our Construction Management Practice. Work closely with the project team and lead the on-site effort of constructing a facility would be expected of the selected applicant.
Job Title : Assistant Director Construction Management
Location : Maribojoc, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.87 per hour.
Company : Construction Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Making certain that all relevant subcontractors for the project are identified and vetted, including all site and building trades, is a top priority.
- Carrier interests are served by examining bids and requests for information and other contract material in order to determine whether modifications are necessary.
- taking the lead in budgetary management of the project’s multiple cost components and establishing early project-specific cost estimates
- managing tenant work, attending meetings and resolving concerns, and coordinating the project’s punch list and closing processes.
- The carrier’s duties as they relate to tenant leases and requirements are reviewed to ensure the carrier achieves those commitments while keeping project costs under control.
- Establishing contacts with government agencies and serving as the carrier’s point of contact in issues involving the federal, state, and city councils, including the city’s permitting and inspection requirements
- in charge of coordinating and giving input to utility firms that are supplying services and infrastructure for the project, as well as controlling the project’s timetable and expenses.
- There should be a constant evaluation of all outsourced construction enterprises to guarantee that all standards for safety, quality and time are satisfied as well as the final output.
- In conjunction with the Control Manager, responsible for validating the correctness of consultant invoices, contractor pay applications, and change orders to ensure that all of these things are properly documented in the reporting system.
- In order to run an efficient subdivision, you need to be able to talk to the Sales Counselor about all build-to-suit contracts, spec homes, model maintenance, subdivision maintenance, signage, and all other things that need doing.
- Contract documentation and the ability to read, comprehend and coordinate drawings and requirements from consultants are essential for this position.
- Proven track record of successfully completing projects on time and on budget, as well as recognizing deviations from a company’s long-term strategy
- Practical experience managing mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction contractors and workers in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Awareness of quality assurance and quality control processes for ensuring that work is executed in line with contract requirements is required. It’s your job as a Site Quality Control Manager to keep an eye on everything.
- It’s important to know a lot about how buildings are made, how they work, and how to build a good relationship with your clients before you start working.