25 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Construction Supervisor – Epe
Assisting the Site Manager in the day-to-day supervision of the sanitation crew is one of the duties of the Assistant Site Manager, who is excluded from performing executive duties. Operational management comprises a variety of tasks (e.g. recruiting and hiring new team members; training them; scheduling their work; ensuring that the client facility is properly sterilized in accordance with government and/or customer standards; and so on).
Job Title : Assistant Construction Supervisor
Location : Epe, Lagos, Nigeria
Salary : $ 31.74 per hour.
Company : Extra Space
Job Type : Full-Time
- Compliance with all business rules and procedures, including those of Technical Services, Human Resources, Accounting, and Information Technology (IT), is a high priority for this position.
- Ability to drive and influence others as well as the ability to connect to people with a wide variety of temperaments are two of your strongest suit.
- Scheduling aid, Schedule E tracks all hours, including overtime. Report unauthorized overtime caused by early or late clocking to the Site Manager.
- Work with individuals who report to you to evaluate their performance against the job description’s requirements and then have a discussion with you about the results of that assessment.
- Ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled in line with the Site Manager’s policy and procedure guide. Establishes commercial relationships with non-company suppliers and assists in pricing, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Several reports, including as timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and requests for a status change, must be filed on time and precisely.
- Assists in the monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications), and makes certain that new certifications are obtained in advance of the expiration of older ones.
- Keep track of all the company’s commodities, supplies, equipment and tools that are under his or her responsibility and necessary for the successful execution of job-related activities.
- Building visits, visitor sign-in procedures, and building activities, including crisis scenarios such building evacuations, lockdowns, and safety precautions.
- However, direct reporting staff management and development includes but is not limited to the following activities: interviewing and recruiting, training, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering hours of work, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, etc.
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment and operate in temperatures ranging from -40°F to 140°F is a must, as is the ability to use computers and technology.
- Site managers must be able to provide assistance and advise in order to efficiently manage the production process of several airplanes with complex internal and external interconnections.
- comparable to a high school diploma or a college degree. Telephonic abilities; recruiting; interviewing techniques; interpersonal abilities; Attuned to the needs of the customer while adhering to the highest standards of professionalism. As a self-directed thinker who is also an effective communicator, motivator, and mentor,
- Customer attention, open communication, readiness to coach and offer feedback are all qualities that a good leader must possess.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical subject is required. In place of a bachelor’s degree, a relevant associate degree and two (2) years of more experience or four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted. A minimum of 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience is required.