19 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Chief Financial Officer – Bhopal
High-level professional management oversees the Coalition’s financial management system, ensuring comprehensive responsibility of money and expenditures while reporting to the CEO, Board of Directors, state and federal funding sources, and private grantors.
Job Title : Assistant Chief Financial Officer
Location : Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 57.59 per hour.
Company : High Alpha Innovation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Any banking ties that arise should be handled by the candidate with the help of other members of the accounting staff.
- In charge of the Cooperative’s subsidiary integration, as well as consolidated financial reporting.
- Excellent communication, management, analytical, and technology skills are needed.
- Develop a long-term financial plan with the aid of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- This position involves a self-starter who is versatile, ambitious, and highly collaborative, as well as someone who can roll up their sleeves and get things accomplished.
- A financial strategy and plan must be developed.
- Direct financial and accounting experience, ideally in the industrial sector, is required.
- Accounting fundamentals must be fully grasped.
- You must be able to work with Microsoft Office and ERP systems, particularly Microsoft AX.
- If you’re a Certified Public Accountant, that’s ideal.
- You should be capable of communicating with others verbally, in writing, and over the phone.
- Experience with financial accounting systems and databases is required.
- The ideal candidate should have experience in (IT) information technology, shipping, and facility management.
- It is vital to have prior mergers and acquisitions experience.