17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assistant Chemical Engineer – Batangas City
The Chemical Engineer will give technical leadership on assigned lines with similar technology. Through Product Development, Production, Planning, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, and Project Engineering, provides technical leadership and support to achieve required new products and product improvements; manufacturing cost and quality improvements; and manufacturing equipment utilization, reliability, speeds, scrap rates, and efficiency goals.
Job Title : Assistant Chemical Engineer
Location : Batangas City, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 37.68 per hour.
Company : ASARCO LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Long-term or recurring problems can be remedied with the help of other technical resources or on your own.
- Assistance with the monitoring of the plant’s operations.
- Monitor production history on a frequent basis to recommend efficiency, quality, and waste reduction improvements.
- Identifying a variety of options and selecting the most effective ways and methods.
- Run tests to see how colour formulation and processing affect the end result.
- Upgrade current equipment to increase product quality or operational safety.
- Assistance with technology difficulties for operations workers in real time.
- Be a positive influence and role model for others in the workplace.
- Any security issues should be brought to the management ‘s attention.
- All safety precautions must be backed up and carried out.
- Applied electrochemistry or metal plating experience.
- It is important to use caution when handling and diluting strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or toxic substances.
- It’s a plus if you’ve worked on printed circuit boards before.
- It’s critical to demonstrate that you can perform high-quality scientific research and design experiments.
- A bachelor’s degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering is required for this position.