26 May 2023
Full-Time Assistant Accounts Payable Manager – Al-Jīzah
It is the duty of the Accounts Payable Manager to supervise a team of three, including an Accounts Payable Supervisor and two Accounting Clerks, to ensure that the correctness and timelyness of the accounts payable are maintained.
Job Title : Assistant Accounts Payable Manager
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 26.37 per hour.
Company : The Hut Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Provides buying support to regional managers, including requests for quotes, supplier selection, contract negotiations, the establishment of new vendor accounts, and ongoing account administration.
- In multiple locations, check, ACH, credit card, and wire payment processing must be completed on schedule and properly (national and regional).
- You will be able to ensure that all of the activities are finished on time and in accordance with the time constraints that have been established by the firm if you take charge of the procedures that are used for the month-end closure of accounts payable.
- In order to ensure that this information is accurate and meets the company’s requirements, it should be validated first (purchase orders, suppliers and invoices).
- Plan work assignments, assess work completed, and offer guidance and judgments on the resolution of procedural and technical issues. Monitor job outputs and offer management with metric data.
- A difficult work environment where you are recognized and rewarded for your efforts can help you understand what it takes to succeed in your current and future positions.
- Controlling the Accounts Payable and Procurement processes while developing, documenting, implementing and validating that internal controls are in place and working correctly
- In order to ensure enough and competent staffing in the accounts payable department, conduct interviews and provide suggestions for new recruits, provide or organize training, assess employee performance, and make recommendations for staffing changes. Supervisor of the Payables Department
- This individual believes that a rental agreement’s terms and conditions are perfectly reasonable (deposits, abatements, TI allowances, rent schedules, share of property taxes, CAM).
- Evaluate current processes and systems and give suggestions for modifications that would increase efficiency, maintain proper job separation, and provide adequate internal controls.
- An individual who must be able to operate both alone and as part of a team in a high-volume, fast-paced environment where deadlines and accuracy are critical High-volume, fast-paced work environment requires the ability to work alone and in a team.
- A bachelor’s degree along with a minimum of three years of experience working with accounts payable and at least two years working in a managerial or supervisory capacity, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that is sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job, as determined by the company.
- Capability to manage time efficiently and complete numerous tasks while meeting crucial deadlines and responding to change priorities.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to give excellent service to customers and to maintain cordial working relationships with both internal and external partners.
- Employees are trained and evaluated to improve their performance, development, and output. Provides suggestions for personnel actions in response to performance difficulties. Encourages and rewards.