Full-Time Asset Management – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
It will be the Asset Manager’s job to make sure that all of the projects that are being worked on are running smoothly. He or she will report directly to the Principal of Development. The Asset Manager is in charge of things like leasing, marketing, hiring, new projects, and how the property works as a whole. At the same time, we are looking for someone who is very motivated and excited about solving problems. This person should also be very detailed-oriented and be able to work on a lot of different projects at the same time. It is also important to have good verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title : Asset Management
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 24.78 per hour.
Company : Goldman Sachs
Job Type : Full-Time
- Balloon payments and pre-payments are evaluated for their influence on affordability and the availability of Business Development refinancing alternatives.
- Monitor and evaluate technical and financial data relevant to company hardware from the moment of requisition until the time of disposal. Construct and implement techniques and processes for this purpose.
- To guarantee that the asset’s everyday operations, positioning in the market, and ultimate disposal are all led by the plan, strategic business strategies should be identified, produced, and executed.
- To guarantee top-notch customer service, oversee the company’s current tenant relationships. When negotiating leases with high-profile tenants, having a network of leasing agents, attorneys, and bankers on your side may be quite helpful.
- Making and giving out data to county employees and the general public. This could be the county’s representative on a number of boards, committees, and groups that deal with infrastructure asset management.
- Asset data, such as serial numbers and tags, must be accurately, comprehensively, and auditably recorded in a configuration management database (CMDB).
- Provide cash flow estimates to investors so they may make informed judgments about capital expenditures and dividends. Keep an eye on your escrow and working capital accounts to make sure they are well-funded.
- Examine ways to maximize the usability of underused or underutilized technological assets to maximize efficiency and ROI.
- Model the whole life cycle of any asset, from purchase to dispose, including investor returns under various scenarios. In charge of the yearly budget, business planning, and forecasting.
- Promoting the strategic and practical implementation of infrastructure asset management principles and best practices across the Public Works Department, including training to optimize the usage and functioning of asset management software.
- Direct job experience in contract administration or buying and procurement, covering all areas of strategy creation and implementation.
- There is a five-year minimum work experience requirement for this position, as well as a one-year supervisory experience requirement. Alternatively, you may have a similar mix of education and experience that gives you with the knowledge and skills needed for the job.
- Must be able to utilize and gain knowledge of a number of computer software programs in the areas of word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentation. Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
- In order to carry out your job duties safely and properly, you’ll need to be able to interact with your coworkers in English.
- It is important to understand and practice effective teamwork and cross-functional cooperation with your employees, external suppliers, and other departments in your firm.