17 Mar 2023
Full-Time Asset Liability Management Analyst – Ughelli
It is the job of the Program Analyst to carry out a number of complicated management and program analysis tasks. Typically, the employee use both qualitative and quantitative methodologies to evaluate both internal, organizational administrative processes and line health care programs for their efficiency and efficacy.
Job Title : Asset Liability Management Analyst
Location : Ughelli, Delta, Nigeria
Salary : $ 57.47 per hour.
Company : Lument
Job Type : Full-Time
- Support for the IT business management office, including complex contract, project, or business-related problems briefings and reports.
- Analyze and assess current management and program policies and procedures to identify any areas that need more direction.
- Provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation for particular activities, processes, and procedures after conducting an investigation of present practices.
- The structure of the organization unit, management policies, practices, and procedures, and administrative operations and processes should be examined. Both qualitative and quantitative methodologies may be employed.
- Organizational and management strategies, processes, and procedures for conducting a wide variety of long-term research and projects, as well as budgeting methods and techniques for creating evaluations and estimates of resource needs.
- The assigned nations’ political stability, security, and danger are assessed via the use of reports and briefings, personal interviews, and observation.
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of evaluative and analytic methodologies and procedures that allowed them to adapt and develop new approaches to examining specific results and assessing progress and achievements.
- Political events, terrorist threats and security sector dynamics as well as human rights situations may have a significant impact on the ability to conduct counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building programs.
- Recognize and recommend successful modifications for nation programs that engage either directly or indirectly with the country in issue, whether they do so via third parties or multilateral groups
- Maintain current awareness of legislative and policy developments that affect the government’s attitude and response in nation or region-specific topic areas.
- all new hires must be legal to do so If they wish to stay in their existing position, new workers must fix any problems that the system identifies. This is mandated under national legislation.
- A comprehensive understanding of how to design complicated projects and programs that are critical to the firm. Project and program objectives, goals, and deadlines are all included in this.
- To be considered for this position, the applicant must have at least two years of experience working in a PMO or BMO (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- capacity to be knowledgeable about and grasp the policy implications of a certain issue, initiative, or development in the context of their own geographic or functional specialization.
- Having the ability to communicate important information between the foreign policy and intelligence communities at all levels so that they can work together.