26 May 2023
Full-Time Assemblers – Bula
Assembler works in a manufacturing environment to fulfill daily deadlines and assemble goods using precise, established processes. Under the guidance of an Assembly Supervisor, a Senior Assembler, or an Engineer, perform product assembly duties in line with established production standards.
Job Title : Assemblers
Location : Bula, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.57 per hour.
Company : The Structures Company, LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Fabricates and assembles microminiature circuit components using specialized resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding, and microsoldering methods.
- Using hand tools, power tools, jigs/fixtures, and other miscellaneous equipment such as a lathe, mill, drill press, etc., to build subassemblies, assemblies, or full units.
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic components, subsystems, assemblies, components, and wire harnesses and cables are some of the tasks.
- Works from blueprints, schematics, incomplete samples, assembly drawings, sketches, and oral and written instructions that require the identification of all circuit symbols, wiring codes, and electrical components.
- Sets up and runs different kinds of machines with the help of engineers to make and build whole flying, development, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- To decide the sequence in which to do the many activities necessary for the construction of research electronics such as radar synchronizers or computers, as well as roll servo units, using pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards.
- In order to create, mold, or shape produced parts, tools, or component assemblies from raw materials, a machine operator uses defined methods to operate a range of traditional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment.
- All components, cables, and wires must be routed and connected properly in this project to guarantee that they can be quickly removed and changed while also meeting industry requirements.
- Color coding, coded labels, or other identifying criteria are used to find and choose relevant electrical components on schematic wiring diagrams. As needed, component terminal connections may be discovered.
- You may use pneumatic tools to put in the brackets and gaskets, silicone, and screws as taught by a Trainer/worker
- A high school graduation or equivalent is necessary to satisfy the job’s requirements, as are relevant education and work experience.
- To accomplish the project, a variety of tools may be employed, including verbal and written instructions (in English), material lists, and diagrams depicting the building process’ flow.
- by addressing difficulties using known ways, a person may do basic jobs
- You’ll need the ability to work with hand tools, a continuity tester, a voltage test fixture and pneumatic hand tools like a rivet machine and a power stapler.
- Candidate training lasts for three days before work begins (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)