25 May 2023
Part-Time Assembler – Sais
An assembler works in a manufacturing environment to fulfill daily deadlines and assemble goods using prescribed processes. Work with an Assembly Supervisor, a Senior Assembler, or an Engineer to complete product assembly activities in line with established production standards,
Job Title : Assembler
Location : Sais, Al-Gharbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.17 per hour.
Company : New Life in Christ Assembly
Job Type : Part-Time
- Determines work sequence, places, assembles, and adjusts developing electronic components such as radar synchronizers, computers, and roll servo units utilizing pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards.
- Establishes and runs a variety of equipment to create and assemble entire flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies under the guidance of an engineer.
- Using hand tools, power tools, jigs/fixtures, and other equipment such as a lathe, mill, drill press, and so on, to manufacture sub-assemblies, assemblies, or whole units.
- Work involves assembling and modifying prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, and wiring harnesses and cables.
- You may use pneumatic tools to put in the brackets and gaskets, silicone, and screws as taught by a Trainer/worker
- To create and assemble microminiature circuit components using particular resins, thermal compression die bonding, ultrasonic and parallel gap microwelding as well as microsoldering procedures
- This work comprises routing and connecting all components, cables, and wires in the suitable manner to guarantee that they can be removed and changed simply and according to industry standards.
- Utilizes established procedures to operate a variety of conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping in order to fabricate, form, or shape manufactured parts, tools, or parts assemblies from raw materials.
- Identifies and chooses appropriate electrical components based on their color code, coded label, or other associated identifying features, as specified on schematic wiring designs. As needed, identifies component terminal connections.
- Works from blueprints, schematics, incomplete samples, assembly drawings, sketches, and oral and written instructions that require the identification of all circuit symbols, wiring codes, and electrical components.
- An array of tools may be employed to accomplish the project including: written and verbal instructions (in the English language); material lists and diagrams depicting the building process’ flow.
- To satisfy the job’s requirements, you’ll need relevant education and work experience, such as a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Candidate training lasts for three days before work begins (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)
- It’s important to have hand tools like a continuity tester and a voltage test fixture. Other tools like pneumatic hand tools, pneumatic rivet guns and pneumatic staple guns must also be able to be used.
- Capable of addressing problems using recognized methods to solve basic tasks