18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Assembler – Akhmīm
Assembler conducts activities in a production setting to meet daily schedules to assemble items using specific, defined techniques. Perform product assembly tasks in accordance with established production standards under the supervision of an Assembly Supervisor, a Senior Assembler, or an Engineer
Job Title : Assembler
Location : Akhmīm, Sūhāj, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.01 per hour.
Company : Nationwide Technical Resources Corp.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Following established processes for operating different conventional machines and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for operations such as cutting and punching and shaping are some of the jobs that may be performed using these machines.
- Thermal compression die bonding techniques, ultrasonic microwelding techniques and microsolder methods may be used to build microminiature circuits.
- Using pre-drilled chassis and printed wiring boards, determines work sequence, places, assembles, and adjusts developmental electronic components such as radar synchronizers, computers, and roll servo units in accordance with schematics, wiring diagrams, and other requirements.
- Install brackets, gaskets, silicone, and screws using pneumatic tools as instructed by your Trainer/worker.
- Assembling and changing prototype electronic subsystems, subunits, assemblies, components, and wiring harnesses and cables is a necessary part of the job.
- Assembles units, manufactured parts/components, and/or electrical/electronic systems to create subassemblies, assemblies, or full units utilizing hand tools, power tools, jigs, fixtures, and other equipment.
- Uses color coding, coded labels, or other pertinent identifying criteria to locate and choose appropriate electrical components as displayed on schematic wiring diagrams. Component terminal connections may be identified as required.
- All circuit symbols, wiring codes and electrical components must be recognized and identified in order to develop a product from scratch using just blueprints and schematics as a guide.
- This work comprises routing and connecting all components, cables, and wires in the suitable manner to guarantee that they can be removed and changed simply and according to industry standards.
- Sets up and operates different types of equipment under engineering supervision in order to design and construct whole flying, developmental, and prototype microelectronic circuit assemblies.
- A wide range of tools may be used to complete the project, including: vocal and written directions (in English), material lists and diagrams showing the flow of the construction process.
- able to carry out simple tasks by resolving problems based on already established methods
- Having a Secondary Certificate or High School Diploma, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience, that allows you to do your job well.
- You must be able to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with employees, departments, and members of the general public..
- During the three days before work starts, candidates go through a lot of training (if performance level not met during the training, contractor will be released)