Full-Time Art Director – Chiniot
An experienced, hands-on Design Director is needed for our creative team. They should be good at art direction and design and should be able to come up with high-quality images and content for our marketing materials. This includes everything from packaging to product illustrations to layouts to graphics to environmental design. You have a deep desire to help customers with their aesthetic needs. You have the ability to come up with creative solutions to problems. Effective marketing campaigns and product experiences can only be achieved when you cooperate with colleagues from different departments throughout the company. It’s your ability to manage the creative team and build a clear vision for our visual identity that sets you apart.
Job Title : Art Director
Location : Chiniot, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 45.33 per hour.
Company : Calvin Klein, PVH
Job Type : Full-Time
- Our Design team needs to be engaged, inspired, and motivated, and our work should serve as an example for other designers to follow in the future.
- You can support clients and coworkers while also meeting brand and customer needs. You’ll be able to learn from our creative directors, strategists, project managers, and account reps.
- Responsible for maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s strategy and brand goals, as well as for keeping the brand moving forward while interacting with partners across the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate divisions, among other things.
- You’ll need both guts and insight to come up with new design concepts.
- Before creating samples for testing, manages the whole process in an intimate and interactive way in order to perfect the product’s frame, pattern, size, shape, and comfort.
- In order to ensure that the creative idea is realized effectively, cooperate with strategy and creative teams, as well as product designers, motion designers, and production team and suppliers.
- Aside from the stated goals, you should be looking for alternative opportunities inside your clients company that you didn’t know about before.
- Work in a team to create the greatest visual assets for a range of advertising, marketing and product-related tasks that put the consumer first.
- All of our touch points will continue to be influenced by our brand standards (such as typeface and material choices, color schemes) in the future.
- In the face of uncertainty, be excited about design discovery. Work with creative directors on a range of projects to develop campaign concepts and ideas.
- A body of work that demonstrates a strong interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions across the disciplines of digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative.
- To work in every business, with any sort of client or customer, and from anywhere in the globe, with flexibility and confidence (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). In a position to help the team when needed by using the available tools
- Experience with integrated campaigns using digital, social, and/or new media that is based on design.
- An eye for detail, excellent design sense, and a firm grasp of color, typography, composition, and artwork all combine to create a really outstanding product.
- Effectiveness in meeting corporate objectives while adhering to and promoting brand standards for aesthetics and communication quality are two essential skills that must be shown at all times.