26 May 2023
Full-Time Animation Tools Python/C++ Programmer (All Levels) – Kafr al-Shaykh
We’re seeking for an Animator to help us create the most dynamic and engaging in-game cinematic experiences possible. Character animators that are interested in creating epic moments, developing expressive characters, and generating responsive, interesting gameplay are encouraged to apply to our project. An Animator will work closely with the team to produce gorgeous and memorable in-game moments.
Job Title : Animation Tools Python/C++ Programmer (All Levels)
Location : Kafr al-Shaykh, Kafr el-Shaykh, Egypt
Salary : $ 30.86 per hour.
Company : Dassault Falcon Jet
Job Type : Full-Time
- We need to create, generate, and manage animations that bring our game world to life in order to make the game experience immersive and fun. Create new animations from scratch to add to and support the character movement sets you already have.
- If you’re working within the technical constraints of mobile games, you may rig and skin characters rapidly, allowing you to generate convincing and acceptable character animations from a variety of intellectual properties.
- Maya is a powerful program for making and directing animations. Make sure you follow the rules for file management, project management, and version control, and work with the director to make animation that fits the style of the show.
- Create and build animation assets with the help of the character art team, systems designers, and engineers. Develop run-time character animation pipelines with technical teams.
- The creative director, graphic designer, and others engaged in the project work with them to acquire a pre-visualization of the final result. This kind of production includes storyboards, live-action footage, and 3D blocking.
- To fulfill deadlines and milestones, use time management tools and production monitoring software to self-evaluate progress. Effectively and professionally communicate with creative and production professionals, as well as colleagues.
- The skin weights and rigs provided by the seller may need to be tweaked. Work directly with the creative and engineering teams to resolve technical difficulties, such as animation and rigging.
- Regular industry research, product assessments, and training in the usage of cutting-edge computer software applications can help you gain new knowledge and abilities. Always be kind and considerate to your colleagues.
- It’s important to be able to figure out and solve problems on your own. Express your creative point of view clearly and build on the aesthetic direction that was given to you. We’ll need deformations, procedural modeling, and animation to make this happen.
- Make realistic simulations of clothing and hair for characters. Produce shot work by creating simulations, animations, and final animations of fabric. Achieve art direction for a photo by solving challenges creatively.
- Demonstrate classical animation concepts and basics, as well as visual/technical animation dynamics understanding. He has extensive experience in game animation and can create high-quality animations using a variety of approaches and artistic options.
- Technically proficient animator with a minimum of two years’ experience working in the business, as well as the ability to rig and animate stylized 2D animals quickly.
- It’s best to know about scene, shot, camera, and character composition. A good working knowledge of the basics of film staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing is a plus.
- It takes between one and three years of experience in this profession to be able to create pre-visualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation. The capacity to work with Maya is a desirable trait, but apart from that, I have a strong interest in rough layout and a passion for communicating stories.
- Required education and experience include computer science, computer graphics, and/or computer animation at the bachelor’s degree level or equivalent work experience (Recent graduates considered).