25 May 2023
Part-Time Analytics and Media Manager – Hamtic
This position is responsible for the Company’s digital advertising material and maintaining a strong media presence on digital platforms. The Chief Marketing Officer is the direct boss of this post (CMO).
Job Title : Analytics and Media Manager
Location : Hamtic, Antique Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.67 per hour.
Company : bizjobz LLC
Job Type : Part-Time
- Manage third-party platform suppliers’ connections Current goods and services may benefit from beta testing as a means of discovering new ways to market them. supervise the daily troubleshooting of the assigned campaigns.
- Strategize and produce digital marketing campaigns for a number of clients, including search engine marketing, display advertising, video advertising, and mobile advertising, as well as other types of advertising.
- Supports management’s understanding of important customer prospects, possible threats, and other critical data that affect the health of the company.
- Responsible for organizing internal meetings between account service, media, and project management in order to launch the approved plan with a blueprint download, as well as collaborating with external partners.
- In collaboration with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders, design comprehensive pro-active social packages and maintain a social product inventory of items that are available for purchase on the market.
- guide and documentation for setting up and documenting best practices that will make the team and the organization more efficient.
- Demands data analysis of important indicators in order to discover, suggest, and put into action improvements to improve client program performance
- check on a regular basis for violations of vendor contracts. Keep track of the effectiveness of search engine marketing efforts, as well as the competitive landscape, key performance indicators (KPIs), and potential growth areas.
- For the development of compelling social media postings, the ability to gather information both independently and in collaboration with a supervisor, as well as photography and videography, is necessary.
- Responsibilities include overseeing the budgets of all allocated accounts, including signed media authorizations and post-purchase reports.
- Innovative marketing strategies and/or joint ventures that have the potential to expand the number of people who are reached by paid advertising.
- Good written and verbal communication skills are essential for building connections with customers and vendors. To be successful in this role, you must have a positive outlook and a congenial demeanor.
- We are looking for those who prefer to take charge of their job duties by working both individually and in a fast-paced team atmosphere.
- Provide a working expertise of the Google Analytics platform and Google Tag Manager in relation to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- social media platform tools and apps must be analyzed and monitored for their effectiveness.